DAYS on SOD cover on Dec 11th week edition

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah from the sound of it it sounds like they are resting the character and the fact that Corday mentions the Carvers are staying I beleive means Abe is staying (assuming Corday isn't lying). Goes to show you Hogan is sticking to his word if RJ is indeed coming back at some point, which this suggests she is. The only question is why would Dee and the cast be so upset if she was only out for awhile and not for good? Perhaps they reacted before knowing RJ wasn't out for good?

I am beginning to think the rumor of another major star out is false. It has been far too long without hearing anything. I think there could be more cuts but not of major stars.

• Members

More Y&R Spoilers from SOD:

What will happen in 2007

The truth about why Brad's family was murdered puts the entire Newman family in danger and sets into motion a series of events that will force someone to leave Genoa City for Good ( hmmm who?). An unforgiveable crime committed during Kay's drinking days comes back to haunt her and rips apart the bond she forged w/ Jill. Jack's dizzying rise to Political Power (?????) could be his undoing when Victor orchestrates a plan to take back NVP and exact vengeance upon his faux friend. An emotional rollercoaster awaits Colleen as her professor as they fight to contain their passion. How far will amber go to make sure they stay apart? Shocking twists in Carmen's murder case could solve an old mystery. But when an Assassin must hide the evidence of the crime ( Is this Vincent I ???), another horrific death may be the only escape ( Hmmm who??)/ Who will be the next Victim?

http://soapzone.com/boards/read.php/gh/main/7702409

Sharon Case interview

Who would you like to see Sharon get more involved w/ in 2007?

" I don't know. I've already been involved w/ Nick, Brad and now Jack!. I like Sharon and Jack together, I really like their chemistry together. They're just an interesting choice to put together. I hope they don't break them up soon, and they have a great, fleshed out Romance"

http://soapzone.com/boards/read.php/gh/main/7702100

I wonder if I or someone that watches Y&R should start a separate Y&R thread? I think there's enough spoilers from Y&R in this thread to just copy/paste and do that....

• Members

Steve and Kayla together -> very nice! Feel bad for Billie though. I do however look forward to watching Steve remember his past after they get together. I wonder if he really will want to stay with Kayla. :unsure:

Lexie and Stephanie out -> :)

Shawn tells Belle he loves her -> Oh please! I'll believe it when I see it. I'm guessing the writers are playing viewers, again. It'll likely be one of those, "your Claire's mother, I love you".

• Members

WHEW! Glad to know Renee Jones and Lexie aren't out permanently. There's still hope for a return. I also think that Lexie needs to pay for her crimes. So if they're going with that storyline, I'm okay. So Corday wants to see scenes with Jim and Tanya? Hmm... :lol:

So it also looks like we can take James Reynolds off the list of "icons." The Carvers are here to stay :D

John and Marlena see Kristen's picture by Stefano's bedside :D You have no idea how happy I am to hear that. Kristen will always be Stefano's favorite daughter, even though she's not even really his daughter :D When Kristen returns, Stefano will be asking, "Lexie who?"

• Members

I've thought for years that the show should to an Abe/Celeste affair. Imagine Lexie's surprise if she were kidnapped or something, for several months, and when she comes back there's her husband and her mother in bed together.

Archived