DAYS: Go vote for the name of Hopes baby.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm going to say that Bridget is the best bet. Cassidy Brady has a great ring, but like others have said, it's too close to Cassie. Rori, Darcy and Ciara are all hideous names and I don't want to see any of those make the cut.

As for them naming the girl Addie, what child in today's age is named Addie? That poor girl would get made fun of so bad in school, lol. I wouldn't mind Addie being the middle name ;) (ADGB hint there). But for a first name, I don't think so.

• Members

Who came up with these names? I actually like Claire, but the other names were just awful this time around a year or so back. With these names, firing of Renee Jones and others to come, and supposedly the firing of some of DAYS best writers has me questioning the direction DAYS is headed in.

• Members

They should have made a set of BOYS NAMES and a set of GIRLS NAMES so that

the viewers wouldn't know the child's sex.

Whatever happened to all the suspense of fun of watching soaps??? GEESH!

Now that I know it's a girl....and now that I know she's going to have an ugly

name whatever the outcome of the votes, there's no need to tune it.

• Members

:lol: Just the other day, my best friend was saying that if she were to ever get pregnant and have a boy, she'd seriously consider the name "Michael" and then according to her..."all his friends could call him 'Mitch The B*tch"... :lol:

Anyways, all the names they have picked out are HORRIBLE!! Why can't Addie be a choice? Cute, hip, that name...has it all! :P

• Members

Addie may be cute, just because it's Hope's mother's name, but hip? I don't think so. Maybe that would work in the 50s. That poor child would get made fun of so much at school. Plus, it's too much like Abby, which is exactly why I chose not to name her Addie in my blog. Addie will be the baby's middle name though ;) , which is a homage because Alice is Hope's middle name.

• Members

I was thinking the same thing, like you said they could have easily had names for both sexes.

Has there ever been a Michelle on DAYS, I really like that name although some would probably say its too close to Shelle. :rolleyes:

Archived