DAYS: Go vote for the name of Hopes baby.

• Members

Why on God's green earth would Hope name her baby RORI? It sounds like the name for a dog... my apologies to all those named Rori who frequent this board. :)

Hope would name her little girl something cute, like... Wendy, Elizabeth, Rachel, Melissa, Alison (nice nod to Alice), Julia (nod to Julie). Something cute like those names! Not Rori and Darcy! WTF? Rori is just fuuuugly, and Darcy sounds so white trash... like a person I'd see at the local bingo hall wearing bright yellow stretchpants and a shiny gold sequin top with half the sequins missing, puffing on cheap brand cigarettes and carrying her money in her cleavage while she ate a jumbo size bag of barbecue pork rinds from the local Family Dollar. I don't want to visualize THAT type of person as Hope's little girl, damn it!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Definitely not Sabrina! Everytime I hear that name of think of Melissa Joan Hart... blechy! I've never liked her, even in the "Clarissa Explains It All" days. *sigh* Classic Nickelodeon. Heeeyyyy Duuuuuude....

• Members

Give Megan Corletto a couple more years, and she CAN play Hope's daughter. She'll probably be SORASed by then. :-)

The press release said that Patrick will be torn about telling Hope the truth as she is about to deliver the baby. And this is happening in January, right? So what about the Christmas miracle of Bo finding out he's the father?

• Members
It's Rori in Irish so I'm guessing that's the reason for spelling it witout the Y. Ciara, Darcy and Bridget are Irish as well. Don't know about Cassidy.

I don't think Darcy would fit a Bope child, and Bridget just reminds me of B&B. Cassidy is to "soapy" imo. Rori is cute but I voted for Ciara because it sounds Irish and I like it.

Archived