Australian Soap Star Joins The Young and the Restless

• Members

From CBS Casting News Section.

DANIEL GODDARD (Home and Away, BeastMaster) joins The Young and the Restless as Cane, a hunky bartender with a mysterious past who befriends Amber (Adrienne Frantz). His first airdate is January 12.

His official site http://danielgoddard.com/dgcom/

21 Novemberr 2006 Daniel says, "It's official. I tested yesterday for a Contract Role on Young and the Restless." He also will be in "The Perfect Sleep," another Indie film where he plays another Russian.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, Frantz is releasing a cd and it looks like it'll be a major release so she most likely will be gone once her six months are up. BadZoe, I also must disagree that Amber has or will take over the show. This entire year there has barely been a younger set and she's been brought on to spice things up with these characters.

The reason she ended up dominating on B&B is because they don't really have a younger set so they had to thrown her in with everyone else, like that awful story where she had Ridge and Bridget thrown in that snow pit.

• Members

Yet another stupid character with a mysterious past. Sheesh! Six months from now, this show is going to be completely unidentifiable. And why is Amber getting her own story and orb of characters? Go away Amber! GO AWAY! Six months, one month, one day is just too long for Amber to be on this show.

• Members

I remember him from Beastmaster. It plays regularly on various Canadian cable and local outlets to satisfy the CRTC's canadian content regulations. He was decent, though Dar wasn't required to do much other than be shirtless. Never saw him on Home and Away, but they usually have a pretty spot-on record for their casting.

Archived