November 20-24, 2006.

R!ck

• Members

Well I don't watch all of them everyday. I do watch ATWT, Y&R and GL everyday live.

Then since I am not watching as much primetime TV I will catch GH on SoapNet every night.

And then sometimes latenight on SoapNet (I usually stay up late) I watch AMC, OLTL, and Days - usually about 3 times a week for Days & AMC, and not too often on OLTL.

I tape B&B and Passions everyday but don't always watch them. Lately I have been watching most all of B&B. It is in pretty good shape right now.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just recently stopped watching B&B. Should I return? I just got tired of all the back and forth with Brooke/Nick/Ridge. They need to have her pick one and then move on. I will say I enjoyed the whole Taylor turning herself in. It's funny because growing up I couldn't stand Taylor and I would always root for Brooke/Ridge, but these days I find myself liking Taylor and hating Brooke.

Same thing goes with Y&R. I was watching that, but I didn't like how they were making Drusilla act all crazy and I think I was one of the few who didn't mind Carmen. I hear the Who Killed Carmen storyline has been pretty good since a majority of the cast are suspects.

• Members

I am tired of the Brooke/Ridge stuff now too. But the Nick getting control of Forrester story, and Stephanie's story with her Mom are really good right now. The show is on a roll.

I like the Carmen story on Y&R right now, and it does involve most of the cast. Plus Jeanne Cooper is in a frontburner story right now too.

• Members

It sounds like I might have to revist B&B. I heard Betty White is playing Stephanie's mom. I bet that's interesing. I'm weary about Nick I've never been a fan of the character, but if the story is good enough I think I can get past him. What happened with Jackie? Is she still in the hosptial? Does she have any brain damage?

Really? What's Katherine's big story?

• Members

Here's total viewers & 25-54 for the week.

Total Viewers:

1. Y&R 5,570,000

2. B&B 4,140,000

3. GH 3.370,000

4. DAYS 3,350,000

5. ATWT 3,160,000

6. OLTL 2,950,000

7. AMC 2,890,000

8. GL 2,810,000

9. PSNS 2,090,000

Women 25-54

1. Y&R 2.4/15