Y&R: Lauren and Micheal's Baby RUMOR.

• Members

I hope Phyllis's and Lauren's babies survive because killing children is no way for a show to go.How are they going to have a future for the show if they killing off their young? How stupid of the writers and producers if this rumor turns out to be true.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Drew, this is not new. Last year when Jack Smith was destroying the show (and it was falling to 3.9's in the ratings), fans were talking about leaving the show. I don't think many people actually will. Most of these spoiler/rumors that people get worked up for are false.

• Members

Yeah, but it's true, you can go back and look at all the old posts and see the sheer hate during those days. Right now people complain about the changes, but it is nothing like the sheer hate for what is on screen that we got the last couple of years.

I looked at the Television Without Pity Y&R thread from the beginning and was surprised to see just how negative it was. You should check it out.

This is why I've never understood the idea t hat Y&R was perfect before Latham arrives. I think it's had problems since Bill Bell left and Latham might not be the answer, but I'm glad CBS is trying and not just leaving Jack Smith/Kay Alden there because they worked with Bill Bell.

• Members

I'm enjoying Y&R right now quite a bit. I don't pay that much attention to behind the scenes though, so I don't know who is responsible for the various changes. I'm disappointed with the direction the abbot family has gone in, but other than that I think the show is good.

Even this possible SIDS story sounds good to me. Sure, I'll be disappointed to lose Fen, but I think it could be a very good story for Michael and Lauren.

• Members

I just wish they'd stop with newbies and bring back characters that already have an establish part of GC. I'd suffer through another 6 months of reliqzzzz if it meant I could have Alex Donnelly, Tricia Cast, Veronica Redd, and Carolyn Conwell back in a good (start to finish) story.

Archived