AMC: Two more actors axed?

Adam

• Members

Soaps In Depth:

OUT!

One spy reports that Kelli Giddish (Di) and Alec Musser (Del) are names on a list of those on their way out; both are said to be finished taping sometime in December. An AMC rep confirms the exits of Fletcher & Ivens, but denies that Giddish & Musser are leaving.

http://p101.ezboard.com/fliancafansunitefr...21&stop=340

Thank the good lord to Del being gone but not my Di :( So much potential for Di and Kelli is an amazing actress but TPTB as usual don't see it the way of the majority of the fans.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if this turns out to be true.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is SID we're talking about. It's only a rumor and even in the same article it states that a rep says that Kelli Giddish and Alec Musser are NOT leaving. I don't think Kelli Giddish is leaving. Alec(Del) might be axed since he's never had much of a storyline, which is stupid IMHO, he's an ok actor, not horrible like the lousy now (thankfully) ex-ONE LIFE castmember Mikey Jerome (ex-Ted).

• Members

UGH - Kelli Giddish better not leave. She is highly respected by her AMC co-workers and has a large fanbase. Plus we've had Di/Aiden December spoilers - with how they are going on an adventure and their love is taking off!

Del on the other hand - that's fine....haha.

Plus surely Dixie won't have to deal with her only 2 siblings around dying while dealing with Kate and JR. What a shitty time for her siblings to both die! lol

• Members

As much as I once loved Kelli and Di, this show needs to cut some of the "they're young and hot but not young and hot enough to be part of the chosen few" ie, Aiden Turner, Crishell, Kelli, Musser, Jeff Branson, and Sydney Penny (who on her own would free up a whack of cash).

I can understand them maybe wanting to keep those people around but Alec Musser? How can they ever justify keeping him this long for doing nothing. Absolute idiocy.

• Members

I could care less about Del, but I think it is stupid to kill Di off after all the time and focus they spent on her character. The actress is great and her character has potential....just get her away from Aiden...that character is a black hole of suckage! (ie its pretty sad when the Maureen saga is his best storyline).

• Members

Wat I dont get is...its not like its someone new in charge cleaning out to put their stamp on the show...McTavish is actually killing off so many of her own creations, the ones who the fans want to see more of, rather than people everyone's getting sick of. If the rumours are true about her being on her way out, I think she's sabotaging the show in her last few months...

• Members

Del should have been gone! As for Di, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest if she were axed too. The writing for Di went down the drain when Cady came back as Dixie. It's like TPTB did not know what to do with her once Di's lie was exposed. I'd rather she kept a torch for Tad and was a viable rival to Dixie instead of the boring supportive sister who airs twice a week.

Archived