AMC: Two more actors axed?

Adam

• Members

It's funny- I had just remarked recently that with Julia Barr leaving, Kelli Giddish was the only actress on the show I'm really invested in (love her & love Di). Don't get me wrong, I like and even love some of the others, but Kelli has that something extra that makes you really connect to her as an actress. I don't plan on watching regularly again with Brooke gone, but if Di goes as well, I hardly see myself tuning in at all. A damn shame.

As far as Alec Musser goes, I like Del. I like Musser. I agree with those who said he should've been turned into a badboy. He'd have made the perfect playboy on the show, a role that most soaps are desperately lacking.

Yes, I agree, AMC needs to trim the fat. But Opal, David, Brooke, Simone, and Di AREN'T the fat IMO.

Colby, Sean, Sydney, Annie, Josh, Julia, Erin, Jonathan, Aiden (I LOVE YOU)- there's your fat right there! Sorry, but the revolving door on AMC continues to make me go :blink::o<_<

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Del/Alec Musser. The sooner he's axed the better. Really bad casting of a decent character to have on the scene over the last year.

I do like Alec as Del...when he's shirtless and not talking.

SID is not a reliable source of projected exits. That might speak well for Kelli Giddish/Di, who I like. ABC Hotsheet is reporting that the serial killer is after women who work at Fusion, how accurate that is I don't know [killer might spread his/her wings], but that probably also speaks well for Giddish.

• Members

There could have been potential with Del like a year ago. He's waste now. A Del and Simone relationship, like the poster said before would have been interesting. Now he's just waste. I don't want to see Di go though. I hated her in the beginning, but I really like her with Aiden.

• Members

Di's fate was sealed the day Cady McClain finally agreed to return. IMHO "Di" was never anything but a stopgap measure to keep things a certain way while Dixie was gone. I think they might've really attempted to sell her as NuDixie, instead of a fake, if they'd gotten a better response from the audience or a less positive response from talks with CMC. But no matter what the show has done to Dixie, and I hear it's very bad, there is still no substitute IMHO. With Dixie around, Di has no reason to take up time.

Del could be a nice support character but that seems all he's destined to be. Frankly, I expected Di's exit long before this.

Archived