The rolling stones are playing by my house

EricaKane70

• Members

They are playing in a predominantly black area, and I don't know too many black people who like the rolling stones. All I know that majority of the neighborhood is at home and not at the concert. The music is so damn loud its shaking my house, how will I even sleep tonight. :angry: The place they are playing at is not where our city usually has concerts, so this is the first time this has happened. I think the arena we have was too small or something.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Linkin Park (:wub:) is considered NuMetal, as they have revitalized the Metal Scene and infused it with Rapcore

The Stones ain't heavy metal? :lol: Half of their music is ballads :)

They originally started out as an R&B/Ballad group and over the years mixed in a little guitar rock, reggae, country, and psychedelic to get the sound they have had since the mid 70's

• Members

Well I'm from Wichita and I wanted to go and see that concert but money is an issue cause I have no job, which sucks. I tried to win tickets but no luck there either :(.

Yeah, the collusiem is WAY too small for the Stones and that damned Downtown Arena is still in blueprint stages :rolleyes: . I think it is awesome that they even came cause not too many big acts make their way into Wichita that often. I'm just upset that I missed out on it :( . Sorry about the noise. I would love it if I lived over there. I'm one of those few black people who love the Stones, :lol: .

Archived