Y&R: New SOW has caption saying LAUREN'S CHILLING SUPRISE

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

After the way Jack Smith ruined her, I think it would be impossble to get her back. She had been away for so long and of course Jackass Smith lied and said this was going to be long term, statues of liminations, etc., but the way he wrote her she just was insane.

Seeing the few scenes with Lauren we saw, she had potential to be a great long term rival for Lauren. I've never seen Tracey Bregman rock the screen the way she did opposite Kimberlin Brown. Maybe Sheila could've hooked up with Michael or Kevin.

Plus I'll never forgive them for killing Terrible Tom and robbing us of the hawt Ashley/Tom!

• Members

Absolutely not! Since breaking up with Brad, Ashley has been sitting on the sidelines basically as a recurring character, not the lead she should be. They seem to have trouble finding a compatible love interest, but she was rocking with Roscoe Born. Yes he was evil, but he brought sympathy to the character and seemed to want to redeem himself.

I think it could've been interesting to have Ashley seriously interested in this bad boy. What do we have now? This boring (and rarely featured) romance with Will? Or the pairing with Paul? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Though Will/Ashley/Jill/Gloria would have potential if it were on the frontburner.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Sep 20 2006, 11:08 PM)

Absolutely not! Since breaking up with Brad, Ashley has been sitting on the sidelines basically as a recurring character, not the lead she should be. They seem to have trouble finding a compatible love interest, but she was rocking with Roscoe Born. Yes he was evil, but he brought sympathy to the character and seemed to want to redeem himself.

I think it could've been interesting to have Ashley seriously interested in this bad boy. What do we have now? This boring (and rarely featured) romance with Will? Or the pairing with Paul? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Though Will/Ashley/Jill/Gloria would have potential if it were on the frontburner.

Ok, I see where you coming from and agree Ashley needs something to spice it up. BUT I didn't see any attraction towards Tom from Ashley - rather I saw physical revulsion. I don't agree that Tom was sincere in wanting to redeem himself with his family but rather was willing to do it in order to get into Ashley's pants and score some Abbott cash on the side. Tom was beyond redemption IMHO. He abused Kevin and Gloria and even when he returned to Genoa City he still played mindgames with Kevin. He was brilliantly portrayed by Roscoe Born but I think Tom was more of a romantic match for Sheila.

• Members

I think the Lauren we're seeing now IS Sheila. Last time we saw Sheila, she was preparing to have plastic surgery. Sheila hates no one else in the world more than Lauren. What better way to ruin her enemy's life than to parade around town as her.

• Members

That would make no sense at all. Micheal I'm sure would have seen Lauren Naked and would have noticed if she was suddenly a different woman. That is an even bigger stretch than Nick sleeping with Grace Turner drunk in the dark and not noticing that she wasn't Sharon.

Archived