Y&R: Interesting spoilers...

• Members

Dru starts therapy and discovers the root of her insecurity …

Jack has a romantic surprise in store for Sharon …

Colleen wonders if she's really ready for a longterm commitment.

Victoria considers having Brad thoroughly investigated …

Jana has been taping very telling conversations with a secret recording device hanging around her neck that looks like jewelry!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wonder where they are going with Dru. Is it just me, or is Latham weakening all of the female characters?

It looks like they are going along with Jack and Sharon. I don't mind it, but it's kind of contrived.

Colleen is still in GC?

I'm not at all intersted in Brad's past. Victoria and Brad make me sick.

Jana intrigues me so much. I hope she becomes a main character.

• Members

What has LML done to Dru?

Dru is justified in her suspicions about Neil! We SAW him kissing Carmen! It wasn't a figment of Dru's imagination. So what insecurities is this writer dreaming up? Dru certainly had no insecurities when she packed up her kid and left town with her when Neil tried to tell her not to model. What is this writer doing to Dru? This is ridiculous!

I'm telling ya. Dru is going to be completely destroyed by the time LML is done with her. And what's worse is that LML will make it seem like Neil is her hero in the end.. that he's been doing the right thing all along.

Because somebody has to tell me why Dru needs counseling and not Neil. Not control-freak Kneel. Not doormat Neil. Not lying in people's faces Neil. This is truly unbelievable.

• Members

Dru is the last person that needs counseling...if anything, it's Neil that needs to get out of denial and the constant need to lie all the time...I wish he 1269.gif Here he is salivating over this woman on the job, off the job and everywhere else in between, and yet, he keeps telling Carmen, "Oh, I'm a married man." Brotha please...

• Members

Not even discussing the Dru thing...I want to see what they say about the 'root of her insecurity'...I know what the root is and it's HER HUSBAND KISSING ANOTHER WOMAN!

Anywho, woo hoo that spoiler concerning Jana excites me the most. I can't wait to see what she's been taping and why.

• Members

Now Victoria, you have offically become the stupidest woman on the show to me... after all the mess that happens, she just now considers investigating Brad? Please... the character has just become unrootable to me, and I have a feeling she discovers Sharon/Brad mess. I wish I could say that I am on her side if/when it all comes out, but I won't just because Brad has always been an ass.

As for Jana, if she isn't on the show to torture Kevin... I rather not have to see her in a storyline.

I agree with this whole post!

Archived