DAYS: Black glove and Chelsea?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree that it's annoying that "the black glove" shows up everyone where in town. But did anyone think about this: maybe there isn't just ONE "black glove"? Maybe there are two of them! :D

And I would like them to kill Mickey off... he isn't used anymore and it would get good material for many people!

• Members

Mickey could have a very respectable heart attack and death instead of a brutal murder or accidental death. It would be nice to have a closure for him instead of this off screen mentioning. Lovely Maggie is young enough and lively enough to have another romance. I'd enjoy that. If she is recurring, could that happen?

• Members

I would like to see Mickey die of a heart attack and have closure and I wish John Clarke would do it if he does!

Anyway I think there are two gloves, it certainly isn't Tony because Abe, Roman and Bo would be searching for him like crazy if he escaped and Tony can't just walk all over Salem like that. EJ is one of the prime suspects in my book but I hope it isn't him.

Stefano could have Jan and EJ working for him to make it where the Phoenix is involved in this too and EJ is the glove that is messing with Sami and Jan is the glove that is messing with Shelle.

Now as for the Lexie thing I think that whoever the glove or gloves are that Lexie was only exposed so the glove could blackmail Sami and be the only one who could. I don't think the glove had any grudge against Lexie what so ever.

Noq as for EJ being the glove he could be trying to make Sami feel like her only freind because of the notes he (if he is the glove) sent to her, in a ploy to draw them closer.

If Mimi's surrogate has the Shelle baby then I wouldn't be suprised if she all of a sudden turned up dead or something.... then if Jan is the glove she couldv'e killed her but the surrogate really has the Phimi baby (I could see them killing the Phimi baby) and Jan did not know that.

Oh and about the black glove and Chelsea, I can see it giving Chelsea that information about Claire, it points towards two suspects. Jan or Stefano.

Archived