DAYS: Black glove and Chelsea?

• Members

I don't really care or see how other people's opinions are supposed to sway mine. SON is the most DAYS-centric board there IS. That proves nothing.

I loved the hand at first. Ask anyone. It's too much now. And it's not believable. Sorry, but they lost me when the hand was chilling at the nurse's station and the POLICE STATION in front of EVERYONE!!!

I get that its DAYS, and I shuold be looking past that and blah blah. But DAYS hasn't done anything really "Far out" lately. It's been pretty down to earth.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly. And this black glove is just asking us to throw out all common sense a la JER's stories. Oh, and I don't think it's believable for the hand to be in Ohio one day and Salem the next and then back in Ohio the next (Wasn't it?). So, I am hoping there are more than one hand to make up for that.

• Members

I am hoping there are more than one, also. Otherwise, it would not make any sense at all to have the hand in Cincinnati one EPISODE, then in Salem the next. But this DAYS after all. When Steve left Cincinnati to go back to Salem, it was like he got there after one commercial break. So, I guess it's possible that there's only one hand.

DAYS' travel time is at warp speed.

• Members

The show can deny it all it wants to, but I don't think they know what they're going to do about the glove(s). Maybe they're waiting for Hogan and Beth to get these stories at full steam. Still, I'm enjoying the glove causing all this crap in Salem. It's a throwback to the 80s, and is making these lame quad stories a little more watchable.

• Members

Wouldn't it be funny if EJ and Jan were somehow related to Stefano? Maybe, they could be half siblings and their father could be a long lost child of Stefano's........ :lol:

I know Jan's parents supposedly died in a car crash or something, but that could have been a cover for something......It's Days so it could work if done right.....

• Members

He hasn't even been shown since what... mid-June? The last time we saw him was when Shawn Sr. and Caroline threw that party for him, which, in my opinion, was completely useless. During that time, isn't it when the glove was at the motel room where Lexie & Tek were "getting it on?" That's the first time we ever saw the glove... I think.

I'm just trying to make some sense of this.

Archived