DAYS: Black glove and Chelsea?

• Members

This is attributed to Daytime Dial spoilers but no link to it from Spoiler Diva's board. In my words, there is reference to the black glove delivering evidence to Chelsea proving that Shawn is the actual biological papa of Claire.

http://spoilerdiva.proboards40.com/index.c...read=1155327220

I'm not familar with that source and wonder if this sounds reasonable. Why would the "black glove" favor Chelsea? Curious, isn't it.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I figure chelsea will be working at the hospital in the record room, and the gloved hand will leave some document out that makes her figure out shawn is the father..i personally can't wait..

also i'm curious what sami and ej get arrested for on her wedding day..

• Members

LOL, Phoenix! The gloved hand is actually my favourite character, too. I'm so glad the writers came up with this idea because he/she is moving stories along... fast! It's a great summer story to keep viewers hooked. I'm betting the gloved hand will be revealed sometime in November Sweeps.. under Sheffer. ;)

• Members

:o Now you are the only person I have heard say this. I don't see how they overdid it when it has only been going on since mid-June. By Days standards, this thing is moving at rapid speed and I don't think they would've milked it this long if it weren't for the transition. The hand is moving stories along finally and is doing it in a intriguing way. This could be a huge story for Beth and Hogan.

I do agree that it is insane how the hand pops up everywhere but it is classic Days. I don't see how it isn;t believable. Afterall, we aren't even sure that it is only one person so I think calling it not beleivable is a bit premature. Now if it has lost it's touch with you fine but the overdid it and believable parts I can't agree with you on.

What my friend-I guess we will just agree to disagree on this. :)

• Members

I just think it's silly how the glove pops up everywhere. It is in Salem one episode. Ohio the next. Salem the next. It's screwing with everyone with no rhyme or reason. I don't like how it's at the hospital and the police station and on a street outside a bar and in a busy apartment, and no one can see the person? In the middle of summer all in black? With gloves on? It has passed the point of believability, IMO. It was really good at first. I was intrigued by the idea of Jan or Stefano, but neither would make sense now since the hand was basically chillin' at the nurses station and the police station the other day. Every episode is ending with the gloved hand. It's lost its touch.

• Members

Well, I think it would be better to wait and see who it is and whether it is more then one person before saying Days overdid it or it was not believable. The whole gloved person walking around thing is weird but it is Salem and I think it makes it more intriguing because it is most likely someone everyone knows because otherwise people would ask questions and this person would not be able to go into these places as easily as they do. People might think the person in the gloves is riding a motorcycle or something is using the glove as driving gloves. I have seen that in real life.

As I said, we will just have to agree to disagree on the believability and overdoing it part. I think it is possible for the hand to pop all over even if it only one person but we don't even know that. As for ending the episode with the hand, I would rather have that then some lame ending and the hand endings are suspenseful. Besides, there have only been like five of them so no biggie :lol: .

• Members

I'm with you King. The entire gloved hand has lost it's touch. It's not believable. It's going to end up being someone pointless like Tek, or another DiMera goon. You're telling me that this person in black gloves and long black sleeves is in the Salem PD, using the phone and we are just supposed to beleive it's some big villian from the past. We're talking about the same person that walked into the pub and wasn't noticed at all. If it were Stefano or Jan, I think someone would've said something.

I'm over it.

• Members

Well it may be Tek or a goon but are we sure and is it more then one person? Could the person be wearing a disguise? May they have a boss? That is what makes this great. It isn't perfect but it keeps things interesting in what was a boring summer at times with the exception of right now and June. Let's remember this is Hogan and Beth here now, not JER. Things are not going to be as predictable as JER and even Days isn't as stupid to let this story have some lame climax. The way they have been keeping things close to the vest with this story already shows this won't be predictable because JER's Days would have been dropping hints left and right and there would've been mag stories like once a week. Instead, there has been very little attention paid to it except for two mag articles almost a month after the hand debuted. Unless you watch the show everyday, you would probably not even think of the hand as a big deal so this story has a different feel to it then a JER shadowy figure story that ends up being a nobody. The show knows they need to make a big splash to send out the news that Days is good again and this is the way to do it judging by the response.

This damn glove is moving stories so that is a major plus in the show's favor. I just think waiting to see how it turns out is better because we really don't know the details of all this.

The believability and overdoing argument doesn't fly for me. This is Days and they have always done things like this since the 80's. I want realism too but I want some escapism as well and this is a good mystery story that has actually stumped most fans. Again, it may be who is behind the hand that is the big reveal.

Well, I guess that makes two people not liking the gloved hand-I am stunned because the buzz for this has been overwhelmingly positive. Even the mailbags in the mags have positive letters about this story. I guess it just depends on how we all see things I guess. Oh, well I am done with this-I just can't help but love the gloved hand :lol:

• Members

I just read these at soapcentral and they were labeled as spoilers

Mickey will return only to vanish for good!

Shawn has a drinking battle at the Pub with Phillip and ends up being rushed to the hospital, while drunk he admits something.

Jack has a bad feeling about EJ.

Could John Clarke be coming back for a few days? They wouldn't kill Mickey would they??

Archived