alexisfan07

GH: Actor out?

83 posts in this topic

After Julian attempted to kill Alexis it ruined him for me and making his sister Liv making him do it was a last minute rewrite that stunk

Once GH had Julis hold a knofe to Alexis he was done

I still wish they would reveal Olivia Jerome and Alex Olanov are the same person

3 hours ago, John said:

I still wish they would reveal Olivia Jerome and Alex Olanov are the same person

nonononononono.gif

Still pissed he took Delia from Ryan's Hope and made her Ava's mother.    Also pissed that Frank was trying to make Port Charles into LLanview. He's still force feeding us Howarth, whose absence  has not affected anything but twenty year veteran Rebecca Herbst's airtime.

You know Devry is pissed they can't give in to his demands because that money is earmarked for black wife-beaters that Burton put in his contract for his love scenes :ph34r:.

Edited by slick jones

I'm GLAD Olivia Jerome is not Alex Whatever. This is NOT OLTL. Time to make like Elsa and "Let It Go", Frank! At least Olivia is a GH character with history from that show.

17 hours ago, JONNYSBRO said:

Kman but yet Sally brought YR to worst lows ever and she was brilliant. Lol

I didn't think she was brilliant. I liked some things she did. What does that have to do with GH and deVry? lol

Y&R doesn't need Greg Rikaart or Kevin. I don't understand why they think they do. Because his stans pitched a fit?

On 8/5/2017 at 2:21 PM, JONNYSBRO said:

Kman but yet Sally brought YR to worst lows ever and she was brilliant. Lol

This literally has nothing to do with people being excited Devry and Julian are gone...

So many soap "hunks" way past their expiration dates on this show (Benard, DeVry, Howarth, Burton, Miller, JPS, Easton, Zamprogna). 

5067628ce8c943f74eae574ebc824b62.jpg

First Howarth now Devry  Next will be the Red Menace. The three most unnecessary characters on the show...plus Kiki..

Just the other day WD posted on FB that he auditioned for other projects and thought he was going to get one of them and not returning to GH. Was that all smokes and mirrors from him or did FV read that and just sign him as fast as he could?