cassadine1991

DAYS: June 2017 Discussion Thread

110 posts in this topic

Actually I thought koslow did well in showing Kate's soft side during her first year or so on the shoe before the show went full on villianess with the character.

Watching Kate lead the first exposure of Sam's scheme in 1995...koslow played the warmth of Kate (as a cover) before coming out to expose Sami for drugging Austin.   She wasn't evil at that time...jist was deceiving Sami in order to expose her.  I do wonder how Adair would have played Kate at that time..

I think Kate took a turn toward evil when she framed Sami for killing Franco.

9 hours ago, Soaplovers said:

Actually I thought koslow did well in showing Kate's soft side during her first year or so on the shoe before the show went full on villianess with the character.

Watching Kate lead the first exposure of Sam's scheme in 1995...koslow played the warmth of Kate (as a cover) before coming out to expose Sami for drugging Austin.   She wasn't evil at that time...jist was deceiving Sami in order to expose her.  I do wonder how Adair would have played Kate at that time..

I think Kate took a turn toward evil when she framed Sami for killing Franco.

Eh, even then there was an Abby Ewing complex to it. She would do anything for her children (well OK just Lucas, but it's not like she hated Austin and Billie.)