DOOL: August 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nice that Jennifer's pill addiction gets airtime now that it's over ;) but always nice to see Matt Ashford/Jack! It makes me so sad we had 8 years of Orange Glow and this man sits on the sidelines.

I like Belle and Chad as friends. But ugh, here comes Ciara, thirsting for him. Please. Save the "tears" honey. And poor Theo clearly still wants her as she's crying over Chad. Can we just focus on Claire please? God, Ciara was so annoyingly defensive with Belle. Damn girl. Down. Belle should have slapped her. Can we stop with this agenda?

Another melancholy episode of Days over. It's always nice to see Matt Ashford. Even ghost Jack couldn't stop Jenn from popping pills. Wow Paulie Paul had a scene with his sis Belle. Ciara sniffing around a grieving Chaddie was disgusting. My once beloved Days is a chore to watch. Is anyone else sick of Horton Square, the tiny park and the hotel rooms that all look the same? The only one of the teens that shines even with the lackluster material given to her is Claire. Claire and Theo have chemistry. During the 2 weeks Days was on hiatus due to Olympic coverage i didn't miss it at all. This is coming from someone that has watched Days for 30 yrs. 

• Members

For the love of all that's holy stop it with the G-Damn Daniel references!!  It makes me want to scream.

I like having Chloe back. I'm interested in Nicole/Chloe/Deimos, even though this type of story has been done to death. I like the actors, that's the only reason I care.

Archived