GH: May 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

I could get behind Kevin and Laura but they just won't be used to their potential, I agree. It was almost bizarre seeing Kevin have more than a few lines and a cameo appearance.

I rolled my eyes so hard that the disco is still sitting there, nearly 40 years later. Please.

LOL at Tracy and Michael having no time for Hayden wanting a job. Girl has balls. Budig doesn't bother me like she does some, but it's another Howarth/Stafford/Miller. A soap refugee who's being given airtime and the character is just circling and going nowhere. PLEASE CUT YOUR LOSSES FRANK!

I'm not here for Jason and Sonny's reunion. I've never cared about them and the toxic friendship that Jason, Sonny, Sam and Carly shared. I've never seen more people who hold their noses higher than anybody when they are nothing to write home about. It's pretty sad that Sam and Carly get no real effort in the writing and are the little women. Sad that's how two women write women. Why do women hate each other so much?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So are Michael and Tracy going to fight over Sabrina's spawn?

Nice seeing Ned.

Dullard and Kiki have some chemistry but they're both so [!@#$%^&*] boring.

I wish they'd find something better for Ava to do. Maura West looks fantastic and is being totally wasted.

Speaking of wasted, Zamprogna looked good with his haircut.

At least under Pissy and Altman Carly is sharing scenes with her kids. Morgan was slightly tolerable today.

So I'm guessing Obrecht is nutso again and framing Finn and trying to place blame on Monica for her bias towards him. I don't care about any of this though. It's still nice seeing Monica as always.

• Members

Sabrina being held hostage is just ridiculous. There was no point in it.

Lucas and Brad wedding…..blah…don't care…they are on like 1 every six months…..

Lucy?? How did they explain her absence? 

The Real Greenlee is still taking up airtime.

Out of nowhere Lucas wants to get married with Brad at the Nurses Ball. Kiki and Dillon do have a spark to them. But Kiki and Dillon are played by bland actors. Frozen Face Mob Cougaress Ava and the Emmy winning tool babbling about KIki. It's nice seeing Lucy back doing what she does best. More Sabrina nonsense. More dull nonsense with Chubby Prince Nik and GreenHayden. Kiki and Morgan babbling about their relationship. Curtis has so much potential which Jelly will totally waste. Ava and Carly meowing and hissing at each other is so played out. The Spanish guy holding Sobby captive is a bad actor. Another dull and boring episode penned by Jelly. 

• Members

I don't think it is common knowledge amongst anyone living in Port Charles since it happened originally.  When they revisited it it was pretty family/storyline group centric.  Nikolas and Stefan, Liz, Lucky, Bobbie, Scotty, Laura and Luke.  I don't remember any other characters discussing it during the Liz raped/Lucky finds out storyline.  Did they even tell Emily?  I don't remember.

I think the only people that know were either in town back then and in the storyline orbit of the characters during the Lucky and later Lulu revisits.  And Kevin was not often in the same circle with Laura.

• Members

Well, at least Carly is being pro-active ....

So Robin and Emma go from sitting and watching it on TV to being there? LOL, OK

I could do without the forced Nina garbage.

I don't know what Sam or Liz see in the pudged (Jason) and dirty (Franco) ones? LOL at the sweaty one (Nikolas) confronting Jason. Fool, have a seat. Nikolas looks so pathetic when he confronts anyone.

Nice to see Bobbie and that they used her in the very painful "Welcome to the Nurse's Ball". Why is she collapsing? Lucas or Bobbie better not be offed.

Archived