GH: November 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Haven't seen it but I doubt she's actually gone. But I'm sure it was anticlimatic so that's a Pissy trait.

I get what everyone is saying about Helena being tired. It is. Going to her for everything is tired. Just like Ron beat Faison into the ground with that ish. I guess I just love seeing Helena because it means seeing Constance Towers, who continues to be amazing and fun to watch. I also love Helena's don't-give-a-!@#$%^&*] shade at everyone. And I can't buy that Helena cowtows to Nikolas like she has been. Nikolas "sending Helena away" to Cassadine Island was ridiculous to me. I'd rather watch Helena than bloated Nikolas scheming and being nasty for no reason. I don't think  "clown" is the word I'd use for Helena but to each their own LOL

Hi JONNYSBRO you only seem to enjoy ''Smart TV''. Bryan Craig chewing up the scenery during his big manic episode. Epiphany kissing Sonny's crippled ass. Didn't Sonny have Epiphany's son killed? The almighty Queen wordsmith that is Jeanine P forgot to research her history. The not so shocking return from the dead of mangy, dirty river rat Carloooooossssssssss. For Thanksgiving were going to be forced to watch all the mob families and Franco and Nina eating turkey. Ron is long gone but Queen Frank is still there ruling a dying soap opera filled with talentless trouble making actors and talentless hack writers,

• Members

Smart Tv is tanking….you just can't get the concept can you? The smart tv must be going over your head….LOL

CT is a wonderful actress but Helena is such a cartoon of a character and past its shelf life……Nikolas is just bloated and fat…..

Yes, Bryan Craig is awful…he thinks yelling and screaming is acting….he must have learned that from Mo.

That write up just shows how bad Jean P. writing has always been…there is nothing smart about it….

• Members

I don't think it is, but it is true without Luke there really isn't much for Helena to do.   She should and could come back to torment Laura.   That all looked like a fake death to me, probably they'll say so Helena could escape from Nikolas's banishment.   I forget why he confined her to the house, or why she even agreed to abide by the silly notion that she is a prisoner.

I love Helena and not sure how I would want to see her gone, now that Luke is gone.   I guess Laura killing her works.  She is being wasted interacting with these lesser actors and silly characters.   She would not be wasting her time on Jason.

Archived