Soap alum joins DAYS

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nobody gets along with Crystal Hunt. She's had bad dirt on her since GL. She is what she plays, she plays what she is.

That being said, yes, either FF or JPL (or their dual unit) did dime Scott Evans out to Branco. But the word, allegedly, was that it was an ongoing issue between Evans and FV long before the press got wind of it. That being said, JPL on his own has always come off inoffensive and meek to me as a person.

• Members

Well I am putting it into the stratosphere that I want Mimi to be recast with Brooke Newton if her return is in the foreseeable future. I don't wanna look at Farah Fath's homely ass anymore. I'd prefer Mimi to come back as a fabulous minx/bitch with a soft spot for her son that she gave up for adoption.

• Members

^You're ridiculous.

I care even less for Ron than most of you guys do but JPL bothered me well before Ron was slobbering all over him. If Farah Fath came back as Mimi, I would laugh and laugh. As much as I dislike Farah, it would be such an obvious FU that it would crack me up.

Crystal Hunt's OK sometimes and other times she cracks me up (intentionally and unintentionally). And JPL and Vanessa Marcil both seem to hate her one minute and then hang out with her the next from what I heard.

Eric Martsolf's better than JPL but he's always been so skeevy and smug on both Passions and Days. And Jason Cook was just so childish and petulant onscreen. As much as I dislike JPL for his 'acting', I find JPL less offputting than Martsolf or Cook. Even if they're better actors and more attractive than him.

Poor Kate and poor Lauren Koslow.

• Members

Dena was what started JPL's downward slide. Frons and RC's dogged belief that Rex was a leading man was what made it far worse. Before those regimes he was a fan favorite in a supporting role.

• Members

Count me in as a OLTL fan who actually liked JPL and Rex in the beginning. Jen was the most likable to me, in fact, when she was with him. Hell, I'll go ahead and risk getting my ass kicked and banned from SON forever by admitting that, in the beginning, I actually LOVED Rex & Gigi and wanted them together. Yeah, screw it. I don't care anymore. Come at me, bitches! wink.png

(I also liked his brief pairing with Terri Conn's Aubrey.)

But yes, JPL was quite the bug-eyed weirdo by the time OLTL ended, but he wasn't always that way. I'm curious as to how he'll be on DAYS.

Archived