Y&R: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Obviously, she's not all there. And why on earth she's wearing Azzaro when she claims to be broke from her divorce trial (must be vintage) is beyond me, but props to her for fitting into it.

I'll give her this...anyone who is kind to children can't be all bad, even though it was a perfectly staged moment of kindness.

• Members

I can't even laugh at that video. What has she done to herself?! Brenda Dickson looks almost as if she's been laminated. At the risk of sounding mean, I think she looked better as a brunette (although she claims to be a natural blonde...although that shade of blonde looks anything but nature). If she darkened her hair, she'd probably wouldn't look bad.

Those children were able to humanize Dickson in that brief interview (I was concerned that she'd scare them) which makes me think that she can turn that craziness on and off and it's more for attention than anything else.

I wish someone would tell some of these Hollywood types that some of these things they do to their hair and face are having the opposite effect of what they're hoping for.

Archived