B&B - February 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

I think the casting is perfect, but for some reason I just haven't taken to her. Maybe it's the way she's written or that she doesn't seem to click with Rick. I think I would like her more if she had more scenes with her parents, Katie/Bill. They should try her with Oliver maybe.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow. How subtle. Brad just changed Caroline's personality, so that Maya could walk into the picture literally. laugh.png I thought she was making complete sense personally.

All these women acting like Steffy is the sole person responsible for the pregnancy.rolleyes.gif Even though Lame took some responsibility, that was some pathetic, sexist dialogue from Brooke, Steffy and Hope over the last two days. Unbelievable.

• Members

I really didn't know what to make of Maya's on the fly cabaret act at the homeless people restaurant. B&B is certainly... unique. The show is oddly old-fashioned, campy, cliched, yet the freshest-looking soap on the air.

• Members

I can't with Hope/Liam/Steffy so I repeat my refrain, "sisterwives!"

Maya looked very pretty doing her weird spontaneous singing act. I hope we won't be treated to more of them. I am looking forward to her and Rick playing out.

You described B&B perfectly. It is the quintessential soap. I think that it is the most entertaining soap on the air at the moment.

• Members

I think this just goes to show that no one takes Liam seriously. Everyone thinks he's a PAB that can be pulled from one girl to the next at the drop of a hat, because he can.

Brooke pushed him into marrying Hope, so he was going to do it. Steffy tells him about the baby, so he changes his mind (haha) again. Does he have to? No. There are lots of Dallas fans here. Anyone remember when Jenna told Bobby she was pregnant on his wedding day to Pam? He still walked down the aisle and married Pam. A baby doesn't have to change anything, especially when you are wealthy.

Liam could have done the same. It's not like he's short on resources. Baby or no baby, he could have married Hope, but he didn't because he doesn't know what he wants. He just goes along with whatever the last person he's spoken to tells him to do. I was praying that Hope would get some self esteem and kick this loser to the curb, but instead she's basically begging him to marry her. I just can't...Ugh!

• Members

Bad lip synching aside, they've already began to soften Maya's look and I reiterate it's only a matter of time before they straighten her hair. Can't blame Caroline because I would be pissed if my boyfriend ambushed me to volunteer at surrounding I'm unfamiliar with when he led me to believe we would be having a romantic dinner.

And yeah, Steffy didn't manipulate the situation. She's the only person who actually respected Liam to give him time unlike Hope and shotgun wedding Brooke. The last two weeks was all about repeated dialogue from Steffy NOT using the pregnancy to manipulate Liam. Where have ya'll been?

• Members

So now Maya is singing and gearing up for a possible romance with Rick? What was the point of her adopted dead baby storyline? It seems that went absolutely nowhere. Its already wrapped up and didn't even give Dayzee any meaty material as I thought Maya was going to be a thorn in her side, but Maya has stopped blaming her and has moved on

Archived