GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope Patrick comes around bc as it stands, he is dead wrong for refusing Jason the medication. It is NOT his fault Robin is dead. She was a doctor and made a choice. For him to refuse Jason that medication is a slap in Robin's memory and makes her death go down in vain. Bc of him, she literally died for nothing. He can help give it meaning and she would want her work and sacrifice to save a life.

I didnt like how casually Anna told Mac that Robin was dead. She came across very detached and emotionless today. I guess I will account it to her being in shock

Im so over this Cassandra, Ethan and Ewen (thats his name?) story. Bring Helena back

yeah how could you? Its 75% of whats been discussed here in the last few days

• Members

You're right about Patrick, but I can understand why, in the moment, he isn't thinking carefully.

I totally took Anna as being in shock. It seemed like she KNEW Robin was dead, but it definitely hadn't set in yet....I loved how she broke down after Mac left and started banging her hands against the door.

I don't know how I could forget...I try so hard to pretend that conversation didn't happen.

• Members

Great episode!

I felt so bad for Mac. "My Robin" sad.pngsad.pngsad.png Props to Anna, she's really keeping it together, trying to be strong for everybody. I'd really like to see her as a rock for Patrick and Emma in the coming weeks.

Sam is a bitch for yelling at Patrick minutes after his wife died. He is absolutely right, Jason won't change for anyone. Now, of course she has a right to be upset, she doesn't want to see Jason die from the swelling in his brain, but I really thought it was pretty tacky raising her voice and chasing Patrick around the hospital floor for the protocol. Give him a second to grieve, Spam.

• Members

The only one selling Robin's death and selling it well is JT/Patrick. John York has always been a bland/average to bad actor and this episode really highlighted it IMO. His little speech to Sonny just had me going mellow.png

And Finola is playing everything so detached but I guess it makes sense considering Anna's profession and history.

IA with Cheap that Patrick is dead wrong for not handing over Jason's meds. Yes Sam is being annoying but Patrick is putting Jason's life at risk, if I were in her position I'd be doing the same.

Boo @ Carly rejecting Shawn but you snooze you lose my guy. Her and Johnny are firewub.png

Those Australian peoples can kindly GTFO, what a waste.

Speaking of wastes, fauxFake Coward can also take a nice long walk right off the pier.dry.png

Archived