Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PSNS: Wednesday

Featured Replies

  • Member
I got the feeling from today that Paloma was going to open up an Investigation Service or something.

Actually I know what it is and you are on the right track. Don't want to say it here though.

I am just happy she is getting airtime and seems like she is going to move in a new direction.

  • Replies 105
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
  • Member

Sweet!

  • Member

I thought Paloma might become an FBI agent or something.

  • Member
I got the feeling from today that Paloma was going to open up an Investigation Service or something.

Simone and Paloma - P.I. Partners? I think that would be good...if only to see 2 women on this show actually doing their job.

  • Author
  • Member

I agree, but I'd really like a third for like a Charlie's Angels type thing or a Harley's Angel's thing from GL. So I'd like Jessica in on it! Danica has grown on me. She still is not a good actress, but she is SO Jessica now, it's ridiculous.

  • Member

Jessica. Paloma, and Simone as a Charlie's Angels ripoff would be hilarious and entertaining :lol: .

It would be very interesting considering Jessica's husband is a criminal :lol: .

  • Author
  • Member

Yeah, I think it would be very PSNS. JER loves his movie spoofs. I hope they go that route!

  • Member
I agree, but I'd really like a third for like a Charlie's Angels type thing or a Harley's Angel's thing from GL. So I'd like Jessica in on it! Danica has grown on me. She still is not a good actress, but she is SO Jessica now, it's ridiculous.

She's way too stupid as a character, and DanICKa still sucks as an actress. The less I see of her, the better.

  • Member

Danica's contract would've expired this summer. They should have let her go (preferably killed her off in Rome...brutally), and brought back Jade Harlow, the only Jessica Bennett that matters.

  • Author
  • Member

I enjoy her now.

  • Member

I do, too. Danica's grown on me. It's strange. But I like her.

  • Member

Oh dear...she's having a fungus-like effect on some of the posters here....

She's not Jessica and never will be.

  • Author
  • Member

Unfortunately, she is. So, we'll have to deal with it.

  • Member

Danica's a horrible actress, but I did start liking her during the Vendetta storyline.

*hanging head in shame*

  • Member
Unfortunately, she is. So, we'll have to deal with it.

She's "acting" the role, yes, but she doesn't embody it the way Jade did. DanICKa's a sad wannabe. Kinda like Martha Madison.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.