Potential GH Cast Cuts

• Members

IMO, they should drop Skye & her baby. She was good with Luke, but the rest of the time GH just bumps her from man to man. GH doesn't seem to know what to do with her. Ted King was pulled from the CarLo story and then dumped with Skye. Ted King has no story with Skye as evidenced by their lack of airtime. The last place Lo should be is with Skye and out of the mob. What the heck will he do with Skye? Not much, I fear. Anyhow, yesterday's scene with Robert regarding letting Luke know where she is if he asks tells me she will be going back into Luke's story when he returns.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Now the writers have to step up and show the viewers that they do have the guts to write for Ted King. He is an actor with the talent and experience to be a frontburner actor/character. He has been stuck in the background for far to long and deserves to be front and center.

JMO

• Members

He serves no purpose. You can talk about how layered and what ever he is, but he has no point at all. He goes weeks without even being on air.

The Q's and vets is the last link of any real ties to history we got on this show and you want them put on recurring to save a pointless mobster who they only put on screen once a month? KW suing? Don't have the guts to write for TK?

Wow.

• Members

I LOVE Ted King and I loved TnT's CarLo.

However, even I can see that with TIIC giving him little to zero SLs, pulling him out of a much-touted CarLo Renewal story with Laura Wright, no writing for SkyeLo and now pulling some great scenes betweenFinola Hughes and him, the writing is on the wall for TK. :(

However, I am SHOCKED by the Greg Vaughan and Becky Herbst rumors. They have really stepped up to the plate the past couple of months, despite a suck-ass story given to them by their incompetent HW. Plus they are SO popular. The recent fan weekend really showcased how beloved they are.

And Robin "redundant"? Because WOW. Scrubs are a huge hit with fans.

I sure hope none of these come to pass. Because if anything needs to be "trimmed," it is behind the scenes. Guza has RUINED the show and he needs to go. And that's just the start.

• Members

I completely agree. Im not knocking TK's ability to act, there is just no story there for him to act out. Honestly I think the entire mob scene needs to be down played. Don't get me wrong, when they have those big shoot outs, like in the church with Faith and her men, im on the edge of my seat, with a bowl of popcorn i one hand. I love that there is some action here, but its to much. There has been noticable change in that over the last few months, even year. I think its time for Jason, Sonny, Carly and Sam to all "leave" the mob life. Weren't we told like two years ago that Sonny and Jason would be leaving the mob and then we got Manny, a rival mobster? Wow i got really off topic. My point is that if the focus is to be shifted off of the mob than TK would have to also leave the mob, and that seems to be the only story the HW are willing to write for him. I really see him going if anyone is leaving at all

• Members

If ABC thinks the ratings suck now wait until they dump three of the best characters on GH! What dumbasses! :

How about some new writers!?? It's not the actors. Gimme a break! RH and GV are the reason many people still bother to tune in. I like TK but I blame the writers for the crap he has had to work with of late. This bit of info is outragesous!

• Members

Huh?

I like TK's acting just fine and liked TnT's Carlo.

That has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Just because I happened to like that story, doesn't mean I need to think as a stepford fan. Step out of the box, TK is not being used on this show. He has no airtime, no story and it's the same stuff once a month when he does appear. That's not me being a hater, it's me watching the show and telling it as it is. It would make sense if he was someone they would cut.

• Members

I can see Ted King leaving as he has no real ties to any families. He can take Diego with him. IMO, get rid of Maxie and Georgie, both are annoying. Lucky and Liz are both tied to core families. I do not see Kelly Monaco staying so they can pair Liz back with Jason which is what many fans have been wanting for years. That would be a good triangle, IMO and they seem to be laying the groundwork.

• Members

Sorry to see rumors about any actor losing his or her job these days. But these things happen and they are happening at all the soaps now. It would be hard to believe RH would be leaving. she is quite a fan favorite and she is the last link to the show's past. If Ted King does leave then Ignacio Serrachio should go with him since the character of Diego has been pretty much a waste of airtime since he came to the show.

• Members

I'll be shocked if TPTB fire Rebecca Herbst because other then being a fan favorite, she has been one half of several popular pairings. If the show must lay people off, they should fire Kirsten Storms and the actor who plays Diego. Considering that Kirsten's popularity from Days didn't extend over to GH and Diego is an unpopular character, I doubt many people would miss them.

• Members

They really need to either change the character of Maxie, immediately or have her leave altogether. I kno that when she comes on i find myself wondering why they are wasting time on her, i dont think that she should be one of the one that leave, if any do.

Archived