"I" (formerly Pax) announces new schedule!

KMan101

• Members

First off, I was told that the reason only TWO, yes TWO shows from two libraries that have hundreds of shows, are going up is so that 'i' can transition itself slowly without totally alienating their current viewers (um ... what viewers? :lol: ).

Anyway,

6pm is still Bonanza

7pm is Green Acres

8pm is Mama's Family

9pm is Doc or whatever the hell i airs now

10pm is Diagnosis Murder

What a disappointment!

I love both Green Acres and of course Mama's Family, but both are already airing on other networks. What a waste :rolleyes:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know! I was pissed too. But I now hear that each month we'll see new shows added, so there's still hope.

And they'll have a kids block, of NBC/Telemundo programming, either from 7am-9am or 4pm-6pm starting in the fall.

And supposedly, the lineup will eventually expand to 1pm-11pm.

But here's the lineup, as I was mistaken about an hour of Green Acres. It's actually:

6PM - Bonanza (Tues & Thurs only)

7PM - Green Acres

7:30 - Family Feud (I has a contractual obligation to air it, at least for now)

8PM - Mama's Family (Mon-Thurs)

8:30 - Mama's Family (Mon-Thurs)

9PM - Doc or whatever the hell that they air

10PM - Diagnosis Murder

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I love that they have Mama's Family on, since I don't wake up in time to watch it on TBS anymore. :)

My roommate loves Diagnosis Murder. :blink: It's on the Hallmark Channel too though :rolleyes:. Green Acres is on TVLand, as is Bonanza (which they show ALL THE EFFING TIME on that channel anyway).

Umm...what transition are they referring to? Who even watched PAX? Even my grandma didn't watch that channel. I used to watch Supermarket Sweep when I was like 10 and we didn't have cable.

I hope that they add the Wonder Years and Alice soon. Like 8 years ago, there was another station that was very similar to "I" that was on network TV. They showed a lot of cool shows from the 60s and 70s. I always wondered what happened to it.

• Members

I'm glad that the "I" network affiliate in my hometown of Greenville,NC WEPX-TV 38 is being changed over to a MyNetworkTv affiliate on Sept.5,2006.The "I" network schedule is real crappy and I can't wait for the telenovelas on MyNetworkTv to air.May the "i" network die a painful death and it can't come soon enough for me.The I network is losing money anyway so why not do away with the network and let MyNetworkTv get a majority of "I"s remaining affiliates.

• Members

Okay, I didn't realize that they only showed programs between 6PM and 11PM b/c last night, when I watched the channel, I searched the schedule and it was all infomercials between 11PM until 6PM the following day. Obviously, the network is losing money. I wonder how long it's going to last. Unless they get a lot more programming on, I don't see the channel lasting long. They should just change them to MNTVs.

The only show I like on it is Mama's Family, and they only show it 4 days a week. The rest are meh, especially Doc and that show about the blind detective woman. :rolleyes:

• Members
I think PAX was pretty much delaying the inevitable by changing to the "I" network to slow up the demise of the failing network.Pax was okay in the beginning and then it turned to mush.The remaining 60 affiliates of "I" network should switch over to MyNetworkTv affiliates.The CW would almost have a fit MNTV aquiring that many stations off the bat.

• Members

Unless "i" starts adding more shows, I agree the local affiliates should just be sold to MNTV.

But an update:

Starting September 4th, Diagnosis: Murder will air Mon-Thurs now at 9PM. Doc will air on Fri at 9PM.

The new Kids Block begins Saturday, September 9th. Shows like "Veggie Tales," "Dragon," and "Babar" will air. The Saturday block will repeat on Fridays from 3PM-6PM.

And on September 11th, Bonanza will air Mon-Fri at 6PM (instead of just a few days).

The 70s series "Kung Fu" will find a place on the schedule come October. No other word yet, but it will get a launch marathon on Saturday, September 30th.

And here are the upcoming Saturday marathons (that air 8-11PM)

8/26 - Green Acres

9/2 - Sue Thomas F.B.Eye

9/9 - Bonanza

9/16 - Doc

9/23 - Mama's Family

9/30 - Kung Fu

And to add, the Mama's Family launch marathon did GREAT for "i", averaging about 1 million viewers, which for "i" standards is "great".

• Members

Unless "i" starts adding more shows, I agree the local affiliates should just be sold to MNTV.

But an update:

Starting September 4th, Diagnosis: Murder will air Mon-Thurs now at 9PM. Doc will air on Fri at 9PM.

The new Kids Block begins Saturday, September 9th. Shows like "Veggie Tales," "Dragon," and "Babar" will air. The Saturday block will repeat on Fridays from 3PM-6PM.

And on September 11th, Bonanza will air Mon-Fri at 6PM (instead of just a few days).

The 70s series "Kung Fu" will find a place on the schedule come October. No other word yet, but it will get a launch marathon on Saturday, September 30th.

And here are the upcoming Saturday marathons (that air 8-11PM)

8/26 - Green Acres

9/2 - Sue Thomas F.B.Eye

9/9 - Bonanza

9/16 - Doc

9/23 - Mama's Family

9/30 - Kung Fu

And to add, the Mama's Family launch marathon did GREAT for "i", averaging about 1 million viewers, which for "i" standards is "great".

Archived