July 3-7, 2006

Toups

• Members

We'll see! I'll be watching Y&R and B&B solely from now on, especially if Ashford hopefully gets hired by one of them. I think you'd appreciate J&J fans have no good wishes for DAYS right now. :(

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I visit J/J, J/M and B/H boards and I find funny is that when ratings drop fan bases blame other fan bases and laugh/mock the couples. It's like there's a competition between the big 4 (J/M, S/K, B/H, J/J). As a fan of all four, not being 'hardcore' for any couple, I just think that's funny. :)

• Members

It's NBC this, Days that, but what about GH?! It's ratings seem to be TANKING big time! This is one of three soaps the mags will put on it's cover. People talk about it like it's up with Y&R, ratingswise. WTF is going on there?

Shouldn't ABC want to save their favorite soap and so something about the huge lack of quality there? All Guza can do are poorly ripoffs of other soaps or primetime shows. He lost any once of sympathy for me when he did Dancing With the Stars. Now he's doing Grey's Anatomy in the hospital and I'm not sure WHAT Maurice Benard is doing.

All these HUGE returns mean nothing because the show is complete and total rubbish. And to think, they have SO MUCH talent in their cast!

Archived