Primetime Emmy Nominations: Complete List

Britney

• Members

I dont watch too many primetime shows, but I will say a few things.

First off Denis Leary getting a nod for Rescue Me had me yelling early this morning watching the noms live. He is just phenominal!

Charlie monotone Sheen getting a acting nom is laughable.

I am surprised Six Feet Under didnt get best Drama Series or whatever category its under. The last seaon was just so good, the ending was out of this world.

I am tired of all this Soprano love, it has SUCKED lately.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Wow, so many people are down on Charlie. LOL He always makes me laugh in every comedic role I've seen him in. I'm happy that TV's highest rated comedy finally got recognition. 2.5 Men is great. :)

• Members

I am so happy the acting nominations are GA-lite. None of the actors except Chandra Wilson and the actor who plays Dr.Burke gave Emmy worthy performances. At least the Emmys have SOME sense.

Glad to see Gillian Anderson nominated and the South Park episode that makes fun of Scientology. Goood stuff!

• Members

First off i'm so happy that Jean Smart and George Itzin got noms for 24..they were both so riveting this past year...and its great that someone besides Keifer got nominated from 24..

I'm also happy that Greys got lots of nominations..they were abc's hot show this year...Sandra Oh and Chandra Wilson were also great, so i'm glad they got recognized...

Happy for Scrubs and The Office, but wish My Name is Earl would have got more noms..But i'm glad Jamie Pressley was nominated...

I do think Lost deserved a best drama nom, but they won last year..at least someone else will have a chance this year (Greys)

Kyra Sedgwick and Dennis Leary are also two i'm very happy of..Both did great work last year...

My big WTF nom is Kevin James from King of Queens...whats that all about...That nom should have gone to Zack Braff or Earl!!!!

• Members

Nice to see Arrested Development, Boston Legal, Grey's Anatomy, and SVU get some nominations. Also nice to see Megan Mullally get nominated. I don't care if Debra Messing wins though...she was blah on W&G.

I'm glad that DH got snubbed. That show is overrated.

• Members

Weird nominations.

The best is 6FU getting 9 nods, but where is it in drama?? It had to have not made the drama shortlist. There was speculation, and this seals it. HBO said they submitted "Everyone's Waiting" and if they didn't get in with that, they couldn't have made the top 10.

House, but no Laurie? Sopranos, but no Falco or Gandofini? Weird.

And Kevin James? Left field.

• Members

Well, I so glad Arrested Development was nominated... though I love The Office and Scrubs too, I want them to win to stick it to FOX for cancelling them. I'm surprised more people from The Office didn't get nominate, this past season was wonderful for Rainn Wilson and especially John Krasinski. I'm not understanding how anybody was nominated from Will and Grace, unless it's from the series finale... because that was the only decent episode of all of last season.

• Members

I'm happy for Charlie Sheen too. He was great. And I just love 2.5 Men - one of my all time favorite shows. It is the only primetime show I never miss.

Glad for Kyra Sedgwick and Denis Leary - my other 2 favorite nominations this year.

Don't really care too much about some of the other nominees.

The only nomination I hate is Martin Sheen of the West Wing. He may have talent but he is the only actor I have absolutely no respect for and I hate when he wins anything at all.

• Members

Martin and Greg, okay. Martin deserves it for being shut out for 6 years and Greg is awesome. Geena, though? I say give it to someone deserving like Hargitay or Conroy. Janney is always great, but she has four and Sedgwick will have her time to shine. A certain actress there **Conroy** has been nominated four times with no wins. :( An actor has got to win for this show. One just has to.

Archived