Days of our Lives Fall Rumors

• Members

Now remember, these are just rumors. Truthfully, I don't think they will come true, because they almost sound too good to be true. But I thought I would share anyways. These were e-mailed to me by a friend.

* The stories will move at a faster pace

* The storylines will become more character driven as opposed to plot driven

Sami/Lucas/Austin/Carrie

Sami is exposed for blackmailing Lexie. After learning what she had Lexie do, Austin returns to Carrie, vowing never to think about Sami in a romantic way ever again. Carrie is crushed when she must decide between Lucas and Austin. Heartbroken, Sami turns to EJ, who has plans for the whole town of Salem.

Stephanie/Patch/Kayla

With Stephanie back in town, Kayla and Stephanie work together to get Patch's memory back. Will his memory eventually return?

Chelsea/Patrick/Bo/Hope/Billie

After Max tells her he wants nothing to do with her, Chelsea gets into more trouble as she is caught smoking pot by Billie. Billie decides the out of control teen has to go to boot camp. Billie takes Chelsea to Alabama for some "tough love". Meanwhile, Patrick gets a job offer in Las Vegas he cannot refuse. Patrick takes his money hungry mama to Las Vegas, as she hopes to hit the jackpot. Hope experiences oregnancy problems and looses the baby. With all of their major threats out of the way, can Bo and Hope's marriage survive? They have a lot of trust issues to work out.

Shawn/Mimi/Kate/Phillip/Belle/Shawn/Rex

Father Jensen, knowing the secret about Belle's baby, thinks it is only right Shawn knows the truth, so he drops him a few hints. We see a more evil side to Mimi as she and Kate try everything they can to prevent Shawn from learning the truth. When Shawn learns the truth, He refuses to see Mimi anymore. With her brother and mother out of town and little support to lean on Mimi turns to alcohol. Mimi's life spins out of control as she turns to alcohol, when a person from her past shows up. Rex comes back from Chicago, willing to give their relationship another try, but on one condition, Mimi must stop drinking. Will Mimi have a stronger love for Rex or the bottle?

Meanwhile, Shawn has romantic feelings for Belle, knowing that she is the mother of their baby. Phillip though cannot give Belle up that easily. He fights for her woman, with the help of meddling mom Kate. We see Kate in Barbara Ryan fashion (ATWT) as she does all she can to make her kids happy. Kate comes up with a scheme that is worse than she ever pulled before.

Let me know what you guys think...

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

These actually sound a lot like Hogan's work, but I don't think there is anyway anyone knows what will happen in the fall with all the writing changes, unless he has submitted his long term bible and somebody got a whiff of it. :P

• Members

These rumors make it sound like EJ is the gloved hand, and possibly a new DiMera type villian that wants to control the whole town...that part I don't like. DAYS does need a fresh new bad person, but not one that controls everything and everybody, like the ones JER loves to write.

• Members

The only part of these rumors/potential spoilers that troubles me is the one about Hope miscarrying. While I am not thrilled about another Who's The Daddy? storyline, I think it would be beyond cruel for the writers to have Hope lose a second child in a 12-month span. Just let her have this baby--even if it's Patrick's.

• Members

If Hope knew she was having a risky pregnancy, it would not be the heartbreaker as if it were a sudden one with no thought of losing the baby. She would have some reserve handy.

Actually, since Sheffer has been hired to create a new soap out of Days, I don't see him bringing Rex back at all so that part I do not believe nor do I believe Mimi becomes an alcoholic. That part is not good if it is true.

The one about Chelsea might turn out to be good. She needs serious attention by people who don't have anything to gain by her (for instance her parents wanting her love and obedience) show her what life is all about and how she is in control of her own life....and that it will turn out as she directs it.

The Sami one sounds predictable so it is bound to be wrong :huh:

I think it's way too soon to believe these rumors, but fun to read and speculate on.

• Members

I don't know if I buy them, but they are congruent with a few things we've heard:

1. ) Cast cuts = Bonnie and Patrick being let go.

2. ) Younger Male Considering An Offer to Return = Rex

3. ) Character Who Wants Power = E.J.

4. ) New Storyline for Mimi = Alchoholism?

Interesting.

• Members

Call me crazy but, after giving it careful thought and consideration, I WOULD accept Patrick as the mastermind. I mean, think about it; he's always been very mysterious, so it wouldn't be out-of-character for him. Also, Brody has this great menacing/mysterious look even when he's not playing 'bad.' Now, maybe that's bad acting, or maybe he's drawing from the old DiMera henchman that Patrick was, but I could see it. E.J., my last top choice, just seems too squeaky clean -- literally! -- to be an evil man. But on second thought, that's what makes it a little refreshing..

• Members

I shudder to think of Fath trying to play an alchoholic although she does have the slurring part down pat. The girl really needs to learn to annunciate better.

As for the rest, could be but I don't want EJ to be a baddie, I think its time Sami had a real relationship with someone who really loves her.

Archived