b&b casting changes!!!!

• Members

I got this from two different message boards so i do not know if this is true or just rumor!!

Apparently Schae Harrison(Darla)and Mario Lopez(Christen)both are gone, someone says Mario already filmed his last show and it will air in July. Joseph Mascolo(Massimo)has been taken off contract by the show.

From what people are saying brad bell has no idea what to do with the show, and being a regular viewer of the show i have to agree with them.

I really hope now that Joseph Mascolo is off contract with b&b days will get him to come back!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That is a big mistake, he's one of their best actors. All Brad Bell does with his stories is go in circles. B&B is slower than Passions to me. It's awful, the worse piece of garbage on TV because they have one of the most talented casts, best production values, yet it's all wasted. It's the # fricking 2 soap and they don't try AT ALL.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Jun 29 2006, 08:31 PM)

That is a big mistake, he's one of their best actors. All Brad Bell does with his stories is go in circles. B&B is slower than Passions to me. It's awful, the worse piece of garbage on TV because they have one of the most talented casts, best production values, yet it's all wasted. It's the # fricking 2 soap and they don't try AT ALL.

really? I think its the fastest soap after GH

• Members

It's fast in that the stories are dropped left and right, but if you look, they go back and do the same thing over and over again. Just look at Brooke, Ridge and now Nick. I can't express how sick I am of these three.

BTW, how is Stephano's relationship with Lexie? I would love to see Lexie/Stephano and Celeste as a powerful family on the show.

• Members

He should have Massimo fight to get Marone back from Nick. It doesn't seem like him to just sit around and do nothing. SH has essentially been gone already and the same for ML. Shame about SH because they could easily give Darla and Thorne a good storyline, as many seem to actually like that couple.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Jun 29 2006, 09:31 PM)

Great post. Totally agree

• Members

COME BACK HOME, STEFFY BABY!!!

Jos Mascolo belongs on DAYS and in Salem. Massimo is nothing but a cheap-Stefano knock off that Brad Bell created when he heard Mascolo was leaving DAYS.

I want to see Steffy back and re-build the destroyed DiMera empire. With this news, and if it's true, and he comes back, I wouldn't mind Renee Jones staying either. I want Stefano and Celeste together as well, but I also love Stefano's obsession with Marlena as well. I always thought there would be a hatred that Celeste felt towards Marlena. I wish they would address that.

• Members

If Brad Bell has no clue what to do with the show, why not let Pat Mulcahey take the [!@#$%^&*] over?!

I love BBell, but I am really sick of his [!@#$%^&*] and his excuses! He has been in this sophomoric slump for ages. The viewers deserve way better than what they have been given.

He's made good decisions, but can't back them up with the writing.

Bill Jr., Lee, Lauralee! Pull a Forrester and UNSEAT Baby Bell from the HW's chair! Tell him he is ONLY in charge of production!

Archived