b&b casting changes!!!!

• Members

Huh, not only was the character pointless from day one (Hello? Doctor romancing his cancer patient. Talk about creepy) but the "actor" surely din't help one bit. I never expected him to last over B&B's annual summer break and am just surprised he's gone so soon. No loss at all, though. A very wise decision to save money.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I never cared for him either. But it sucks that he's another victim of Bell's bad writing for new characters. Plus, B&B is lacking in male leads. What's the point of choosing between Jack Wagner and Ronn Moss for Best Actor for the week? It was good when Patrick Duffy was on though. They should use the money and bring Stephen back full-time.

• Members

ICAM but a storyline for Thorne would be also a novel idea... And I just don't get why B&B cut it's teens completely, now Phoebe is coming back but there was no sight of Thomas. They really had a talented actor in Drew Tyler Bell - now for what did they downgrade him to dayplayer status???

One can only hope that Jack Wagner soon demands a longer vacation and Ronn Moss takes care for the rest. At least he will be OFF this fall because of his concert tour which reportedly begings in late August...

Archived