DAYS: Hogan Sheffer, Kola Boof {Merged Threads}

• Members

I agree that all three are awesome (I'd rank them SN then MA then Warlock but they're definitely some of the show's best actors). Still, Matt's getting the better material this week (with Warlock close behind).

Yep. (oops, editing to clarify that I agree with your 2nd sentence. All 4 are the strongest actors, but I'd put Reckell between MA and BW).

Also, the guy who plays Max is fairly untested but I think he has a lot of potential. I'd be very interested to see what he could do with a meaty story.

What's even better, all 5 of the men are connected in various ways because of their histories.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Without a doubt they are, and of course I would hate to see any of them be cut from the cast. Its certain it won't be Nichols, but I would hate to lose any of the rest. These four actors really give their all when they get a good script which Hogan can deliver.

• Members

I agree with all you said, but I'd add in Bryan Datillo, James Reynolds and John Anniston as great male actors as well. Darrin Brooks and the James Scott could get there too... Days does have the strongest male cast they have had in ages, but it would count for naught if all we ever saw was John, Roman, Austin, Shawn and Phillip (which is how it was a while back)

• Members

ITA. The males were severely lacking for a while. But now that Bo, Abe, Jack, Patch, Frankie, Lucas are on, and with the additions of Max and EJ, things are looking up for the guys. JER wrote men as stupid idiots blinded by their women, so hopefully the new writers will change that. You can slowly see the new direction, especially in yesterday's episode. The men were on fire, even Austin Peck was good in his scene begging Sami to tell the truth.

• Members

Not really. The conversation is about Sheffer and Boof and changes that they might bring about. I think a discussion about the actors we hope they'll keep is germain. But I guess that's the mods call :)

• 8 months later...

Archived