DAYS: Hogan Sheffer, Kola Boof {Merged Threads}

• Members

I figured since our posts were deleted by that silly assclown who had nothing better to do, I figured, why not create a thread where we can discuss our hopes, expectations and everything else about the changes at DAYS and whether they will be for the better or good.

Hell, scratch that, LET'S CONTINUE THE DISCUSSION FROM THE PREVIOUS THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMFAO... :lol: I'd get to 75 pages all on my own. ;) I want that woman gone so bad that I can taste it.

Congrats to all the DOOL fans. I hope that Hoagie and [!@#$%^&*] can tun it around. :) Sounds like they may already be off to a great start.

Fingers crossed that AMC and MMT are next to part ways. :D

• Members

Thanks, I'm quite fond of it myself.lol :wub:

This [!@#$%^&*] lady sounds....interesting.lol I'm gonna have to see what she does for Days. I haven't watched in forever, but I'd like to see the "new" Days that are dawning.lol :D

• Members

Sheffer took ATWT all the way to #3 for months and if I'm not mistaken #2 the week of the Oakdale Serial Killer reveal. That was the week B&B hit's it's all time low of 2.8 He knows what to do to get the ratings up.

NEW YORK (Variety) --- Shocker plotline for NBC's "Days of Our Lives" generated a ratings surge in recent days as viewers learned that the serial killer stalking the fictitious town of Salem is actually the sudser's most prominent character, Dr. Marlena Evans.

Revelation came during the Wednesday telecast, which generated the show's highest overnight ratings since December 2000, according to Nielsen Media Research fast nationals, The telecast drew a 4.1 rating/11 share.

For the week

1. Y&R 4.9/16

2. DAYS 3.9/12

3. B&B 3.8/12

4. GH 3.4/10

5. AMC 3.2/10

5. ATWT 3.2/10

5. OLTL 3.2/10

8. GL 2.6/8

9. PSNS 2.3/7

DAYS has a huge fanbase, and the audience is still there (they just need wooed back) I think He could potentially get DAYS back up to #2 consistantly.

• Members

Agreed. I mentioned something to my sister about Patch and Kayla coming back and that certainly piqued her interest. She also told me she watched a few of the Sunday Night SOAPnet airings.

The audience(I hope) is still there. They just need to be wooed back to the show.

I hope NBC isn't too mad at [s.W.S.N.B.N.]. She is exactly someone daytime TV needs right now, and NOT because of her (forced) past ties with an infamous person. We need her because she WATCHED daytime for years. She's an outsider, but she has been trained in programs with both ABC and Bell. She is the new life daytime 100%elly needs right now.

And WHERE is EricaKane4Life? His posts are the [!@#$%^&*]. :) AND GladGirl too!?

Archived