2006: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Can someone please answers some of the questions for AMC

1. Who are AMC's best writers/weak writers/ok writers

2. Does Jeff Belnder ever write scripts I"ve never did see his name has a writer.

3. what's the deal with Ms. Bradbury what's the reason she left AMC.

4. What Postion does ADDIE WALSH hold with AMC I often see her name listed in the 4 after Mctrash bag and sometimes as a script writer.

5. Who's Victor Miller I heard he's Mct lap dog true or not.

Thanks If I have anymore Questions I"ll ask I hope this isn;t a bother to anyone I"M just trying to learn all I can about AMC.

Robert

• Members

Jeff Beldner is most likely the story/script editor. If I recall correctly, Mimi Leahy held the position previously.

Addie Walsh is a breakdown writer.

Victor Miller, Associate Head Writer is McTavish's lapdog. He follows her wherever she goes. Guiding Light, All My Children, General Hosptial, back to All My Children... As a matter of fact, he (as well as McTavish -- ugh!) lives here in Connecticut about 20 minutes from me. McTavish and he were featured in the November 18, 1998 edition of the Connecticut Post:

• Members

...Miller, who has also written for 'Another World,' says McTavish keeps a close eye on ratings and demographics. "I think she's most sensitive to her particular audience in trying to figure out what they most want to see on any given episode. I don't know any other head writer who has memorized the ratings and demographics the way she has. She can rattle them off the top of her head. She's really an incredible student of viewership..."

:o

Archived