SOW: GH Collectors issue

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"What would make Maurice Benard leave the show?"

Probably if Steve left, or if the writers decided he can't sleep with and/or knock up every available female in Port Chuck, or if he couldn't go crazy every two years.

It's time for him to go. He's like a boil on the butt of soaps.

• Members

"What would make Maurice Benard leave the show?"

Umm...nothing. As long as GH pays him the big $$$s to perform crap, Mumbles is staying.

that is the stupidest thing I've ever seen. The whole issue is dedicated to GH? As if SOW is going to be doing that for the other soaps. :rolleyes: Call me when they dedicate issues to B&B, ATWT, and GL, b/c then hell will have frozen over. :rolleyes:

Also, I thought Steve Burton hated TPTB at GH. I remember when the show won in 2005, he refused to go on-stage.

LOL at them photoshopping Sam out and pasting Liz in. Cheap bastards.

• Members

I bought this crap, not noticing that it was a "Special GH Issue." It probably took all of two minutes to read anything CBS related. Practically the whole issue is devoted to GH, save a couple of news items for the other soaps. WTF! I want my damn money back.

• Members

AMEN!! I did the same thing!! I mean EVERYTHING is GH. Two feature GH actor articles. Performer of the Week, FYI, the Hit & Miss...all three are GH. And that is just what I saw while driving.

Gag me SOW!!! If you wanted to start your collector issues, you should have done it back in April you greedy bastards with ATWT....50th anniversary!!!!

• Members

SOW is a piece of [!@#$%^&*] and deserves to be boycotted. Or everyone can do what I do: I read almost the entire issue in line at Wal-Mart. :rolleyes: Serves those bastards right: they're not getting any of my money.

I watch 3, sometimes 4 soaps. I don't want to just hear about what's going on w/ one of them. :rolleyes:

• Members

I guess in the latest rehash a 'Scummy and Snurly in love' Sonny will shoot Carly in the womb while giving birth to another child of magic. Now that would be loooooove!

WTF!? to this issue SOW anyway. One could expect real interviews with some vets of GH *cough Jackie Zeman, Tony Geary and so on* but how wrong would I be dreaming of this.

Archived