AMC: The great Jill Larson GONEl More to follow

• Members

This is just sick. AMC without Opal? That's INSANITY. Seriously, AMC is dangerously heading into OLTL territory (i.e. when you tune in, you find yourself saying "Who the [!@#$%^&*] are these people?") Why is it that all these so-called daytime "geniuses" can't see that familiarity is immensely important? Hell, sometimes I tune into DAYS just on the off chance I'll see Alice or Maggie. same with ATWT's Lucinda, Kim, Bob, & Nancy. Opal, Palmer, & Stuart fit the bill over at AMC for that. There's absolutely no reason to dump a vet like Jill Larson, who probably makes a modest wage when compared to other AMC talent. And to slap her in the face and not even give a definitive offer of recurring status- COMPLETELY DESPICABLE. Seriously, I think an AMC boycott needs to happen- organize the fans & tune out of a week. Or a month. Or a year. Or forever. But turn the [!@#$%^&*] channel cuz it's a crap-fest over there, run by bald, fat, disgusting bearded men eating Gyros with cheese hanging from their chin. And if you think that's a gross picture, tune in to AMC the day you see Palmer, Opal, Brooke, Danielle and Jackson removed from the credits and replaced by Colby, Annie, Kate, nuJamal, and Colby's hot girl posse. :blink: What the [!@#$%^&*] is going on over there? Susan Lucci, open your damn Pie-Hole for once.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That statement made me LMAO..... :lol:

It's true though Susan does need to speak out about the state the show is in, AMC is getting to be like OLTL (which I watch every so often) where you can tell from the actors and actresses demeanors that they aren't happy doing what they are doing......If that makes sense.....

• Members

This [!@#$%^&*] sucks ass!

Sorry for the harsh language, but this is one of the stupidest moves ABC daytime could make. Opal is one of their most famous characters who should have been used more, especially when JR nearly killed Kendall (since JR was raised as her grandson and Kendall is her best friend's daughter). What a dumbass decision! :angry:

• Members

This is horrible. I agree Steve, this [!@#$%^&*] sucks ass and is a dumbass decision. Jill Larson(Opal) should STAY on AMC and BE ON CONTRACT. Also with Jamal being brought back, Tonya Pinkins should stay on contract as well as Livia.

I sure in the hell don't want James Mitchell(Palmer) to be next but I'm afraid he just may be.

AMC does NOT need to axe Sydney Penny(Julia), her return was botched but I love her and Julia & Jamie are a cute couple but I think Julia has more potential with Josh (whose also more her age). I like Alec Musser(Del) and want him to stay and am interested in a Del/Amanda pairing. I also want more airtime for Terri Ivens(Simone), I love her and she's one of the hottest women on AMC.

AMC should axe most (if not all) of the Laverys-----I cannot stand Jonathan (although Jeff Branson is a very good actor), also I could care less about boring Connie Fletcher as boring Erin. I sometimes like Ryan, sometimes cannot stand him and even hate him at times, so Cameron Mathison can go too. Also Aidan Devane has no ties to the show, so Aiden Turner also needs to be axed, unless you pair him with Simone. I think Aiden should go to GH. I also wouldn't mind Bobbie Eakes(Krystal) being axed, maybe kill off Krystal. I think I might even drop Leven Rambin as Lily, who's also now as irritating as hell as Jonathan, her hubby?!?!

• Members

Well [!@#$%^&*] - That seriously pisses me off. :( Doesn't really make sense to be honest. But I unfortunately believe this is what we have to expect from soaps - especially during these damn summer months. The industry is killing itself by taking chances and making changes like this though.

Archived