AMC: The great Jill Larson GONEl More to follow

• Members

As long as Frons is still in charge, nothing will happen with ABC daytime. AMC, GH, and OLTL will stay the way they are. And considering those morons at ABC just promoted Frons, he ain't going anywhere so everything will stay the way it is.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, what they didn't clarify is whether it would affect his day-to-day oversight of the ABCD (soaps, particularly). Since we haven't heard about a vacant position, someone replacing him, I assume this was a corporate streamlining measure and helped them eliminate executive position(s), saving money. I WISH it'd mean he get out of the mix, but see little to lead us to believe otherwise. He'd probably bring in a lackey anyway and little would change.

Death in the demos is our only hope to get rid of him. Gooooo Hogan and DOOL!

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Jun 22 2006, 01:27 PM)

The show is crap already, but my favorite actress is leaving? I will never watch AMC again! <_< Palmer and Opal should be a headlining couple and Petey should be a major teen.

I agree Chris!

Jill Larson and Julia Barr are the sole reason I still hold out hope that I'll enjoy my once fave show again. Damn You Frons, McT and everyone else at ABC that thought it was a good idea to get rid of one of their greatest Veterans.

PSNS should snatch her up as Tabitha's sister :) The show may be cheesy and campy, but at least she'd get airtime and get to do comedy.

Archived