DAYS: Gloved Hand & EJ Rumors

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The only thing I would like about that is that we might finally find out what the secret was concerning Shawn Sr. and Colin. I still wonder about that one to this day. That is the only time in a long time that I was interested in Shawn Sr. at all.

She's not attractive - SHE'S DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. Man does she look good. She looks better now than she did when she was on Days. And as the guy says in An Officer and A Gentleman - she has one of the most bodacious set of TaTa's!!!!!!

• Members

ROTFLMAO! Maybe Corday wants Savannah back for his good buddy Josh Taylor. Otherwise, I think this is a wildly hilarious rumor.

You got it! I recently saw a picture of her and couldn't believe how much she has changed. Certainly not for the better.

• Members

I could be mistaken but I seem to think Savannah was involved with Chris Kostichek back in the day, or maybe I'm thinking of late, beautiful Mary Frann. Maybe they're going to finally turn Josh Taylor back into Chris Kos again. Stranger things have happened.

• Members

Shannon Tweed is currently filming an "Osbornes"-like reality show for A&E with her "husband" (not technically married), Gene Simmons (from KISS) and their kids. So I doubt she would be coming back to DAYS... and as other said, who remembers her character?

And I hope they don't turn Josh Taylor back into Chris because then we may be subject to some Chris/Kayla scenes, talking about their "relationship" (didn't Chris take Kayla's virginity when she was Catherine Mary Stewart?) Sorry, but I always found Kayla and Chris' scenes (the ones when MBE started as Kayla) particularly gross -- don't know why...

• Members

If they are smart they won't reveal it or even indicate anything in spoilers. It will only work if they shroud the gloved hands identity in complete mystery. JER did that a few years ago with a story on Passions and the drama was so much better. Hopefully someone at Days will do this story that way too.

• Members

I'm hoping the hand isn't of someone new. I'd like for it to be an existing character to develop some of the old individuals. Right now I'm finding a lot of the older characters are facing poor or no storylines whatsoever. All the new characters are the stars of the show currently.

Archived