DAYS: Gloved Hand & EJ Rumors

• Members

We all know the one that kidnap Hope is Beauregard, but I am hearing Rumors that the one to leave Abe the note and doing other bad deeds in Salem is.

Brace Yourself

Savannah Wilder!!!! I don't know why she is being brought back or why she is in the Abe/Lexie story if the Rumors are true, but bring the 80's on!!!!

Also I am hearing that EJ may be Britta Englund son with Patch or Bo, I hope is not either one, if it going to be one I hope it is Patch, cause I am rooting for Sami n EJ, Ejami.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sounds unlikely to me. Strange that no one seems to have heard that who keeps up with the returning characters here. Also, EJ has no resemblance in any manner to Steve. I highly doubt that one, too. He is similar to Shane, though. I still think he may be Alex North and Marlena's son.

• Members

If they're going to bring back characters from the 80s again, Savannah Wilder is not a good one. Alex Marshall, Calliope, Eugene, Liz & Neil, Melissa, etc. would be nice, but not a supporting vixen wannabe.

All I can say is, I hope EJ doesn't turn out to be another forgotten Brady or Horton. That would be so predictable. Surprise us DAYS, if he's going to have a hidden agenda!

• Members

I would say they were pretty even, but the moans just lasted longer with Tek. I had to rewind a few times, it was just good campy soap moaning at its best! :lol:

If I remember correctly the show freeze framed at the end with Lexie/Brandon and had her moans continue after the screen freeze frame.

• Members

I remember reading the history of Savannah Wilder; she was hired by Victor way back when he first came on the show; and she was connected to Steve "Patch"....Both she and Steve worked for Victor and that's how he found himself falling for Kayla...I believe he was to scare her off from setting up a hospital or something there in Salem....

Archived