ATWT: Murder mystery coming up soon?

• Members

A post on RogerNewcomb's Van H. board directed me to a link to another board, where a poster who went to the Super Star Weekend at King's Dominion said that Chris Goutman mentioned a murder mystery and location shoot coming up "very soon."

Link

This is definitely some big stuff. Weren't there rumors about a CBS soap that will be losing a major cast member, but everyone assumed it was B&B (based on previous rumors)? Could this be it?

I SO TOTALLY hope that it is Paul. I mean...my God...I hope it is him! Did Roger Howarth sign a 3-year contract? Because it would be up this year...

Oh my God, the thought of the show being Paul-less...it makes me all happy inside!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Again?

They just had a lame story w/ Nick. I think Jade will be the one to die. She's expendable and ATWT seems to think Paul is some kind of holy grail.

Or Maybe Jennifer dies for a couple of months and comes back recast.

• Members

I don't think there is anyone to kill off, but it could make for an interesting story if done correctly.

Rumor has it's Jessica's nephew is Jade's father so I doubt they'd kill her off if it's true. We'll have to wait and see.

• Members

Maybe it's Jade. I mean, look how many enemies she's managed to rack up since she started:

Lily (who most likely won't be involved)

Holden

Luke

Lucinda

Barbara

Gwen

Maddie

Will??

Also, she's really hated by most ATWT fans. I happen to like her though. ::shrugs::

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Jun 12 2006, 06:54 PM)

I don't think there is anyone to kill off, but it could make for an interesting story if done correctly.

Rumor has it's Jessica's nephew is Jade's father so I doubt they'd kill her off if it's true. We'll have to wait and see.

You mean "brother"?

• Members

My guess right now is that Jen would be "dead" for a while as well....but I'm not sure why that would be a mystery b/c Jen doesn't seem to have many enemies...

Unless it's not a murder mystery but something like a hit and run or something where they are trying to find out who did it, even if it wasn't premeditated?

• Members

Well, I hope that this will be a murder mystery that Carly is not involved in...She's been through enough over the last year and a half.....It would be nice if Carly wasn't involved this time around....

It would be wonderful if someone did away with Jade.....now that would be worth seeing.

• Members

Just a wild thought - could it be Damian? I mean it seems he is going to come between Lily and Holden. And they did leave the term of his tenure up in the air. Maybe that was to keep people from knowing that he might be on only for a short time. Just a thought. I could see the mystery revolving around Lily, Holden, Luke, even Lucinda. And possibly others depending on who Damian might cross paths with while in town. I could see the story set up to where even Lily got mad at him if she found out he has ulterior motives in returning - more than just seeing Luke or helping to turn him straight.

Archived