ATWT: Murder mystery coming up soon?

• Members

I'm starting to think it's Jen too, since it's well-known that Jennifer Ferrin is leaving. They'd probably kill off Jen and then bring her back once they find a re-cast for the role. I heard that the storyline is a mystery/who-dun-it, and not necessarily about a character being killed off. I was surprised that they haven't announced a nuJen yet since I think JF is gone in a few weeks. And w/ Dusty adopting Johnny, a custody battle would ensue, probably between him and Craig (via Lucy).

Also, I heard a rumor that Jen and Dusty are going to get married, probably after the turmoil w/ Johnny settles. It would seem like they'd set up her getting killed on the night of her wedding or something tragic like that.

Anyway, I think this might be the cue for me to start going spoiler-free w/ this show.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh, don't believe that at all. I hate when they start rumors without knowing what they are talking about. Jessica's nephew is younger than Jade, and even if he isn't, he isn't old enough to be her father by a long shot.

I remember they were saying Nick was going to be a love interest for Luke.

• Members

I never read that Nick was going to be Luke's love interest or that Luke was getting a love interest.

What I read about Jade is that an older black character was being cast that could possibly be Jade's father. Then when Jessica's nephew was cast, people suggested they were the same person. I have no idea how old or young the guy they cast is so maybe he could only be her brother. But I do think we'll be seeing Jade's father down the road and hopefully he'll be connected to Rose!

Archived