B&B: A funeral?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol:The lazy way for them to pass her off as blonde would be to note that Stephanie was blonde/blue-eyed. Recessive genes. I wish she was a brunette too, but I can deal with blonde. PLEASE don't let them have her looking like a reverse copy of Gabby in the weeks before she left town. OMG, that "hair" was some of the worst [!@#$%^&*] I have ever seen in my life. :lol:

• Members

I hadn't heard that a new Phoebe is finally cast. So I guess there is indeed no question who's funeral will rock and shock LA. Hopefully Hunter Tylo can nail her Emmy reel for next year by adding a mourning Taylor to !@#$%^&*]ing Taylor (in scenes with SF) and drunken Taylor (with drinking buddy Jack Wagner)... :)

As for the hair color: The actress is still a teen - right? Or is she at least under 25 and passes of as teen? ;) I'm asking because many children/teens have blonde hair before getting their real haircolor by darkening out to the colors their parents have....

ETA 46481b.jpg

Unfortuntely is is not the worst screencap but the best subtitle by far. :lol:

• Members

Damn, that girl is HOT! Can she act?(I wonder if this is the role Robyn tested for?)

There's no question that Hunter Tylo has a good reel so far(and it's only June!). If Brad can get over his hardon for the boring Ashley Jones, he can EASILY place Tylo in the supporting category with Lesli Kay.

Was hoping they would get one actress to play both roles and have one of the twins become a lesbian. THAT would be fun.

• Members

Don't think she's hot but dito to the question: Can this girl ACT???

And this must be the role Jackie Zeman's daughter and all teenage-actress LA tested for. Although I still wonder how Thomas can get a storyline this summer with only one sister and nobody his age range. <_<

Archived