Passions Spoilers for This Week and Next

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, I'm at least hopeful that could be the case. After all, Gwen doesn't need to fly-the-kcuf all the way to Rome just to gloat at Theresa in person. And if she DOES, then she's an even bigger !@#$%^&*] than I thought.

[!@#$%^&*] you, Gwen!!

• Members

:lol: I have done that enough already. I think I will tune in next week because the Al stuff intrigues me a bit and if this Gwen theory turns out to be nothing then that is it. It is just weird that Gwen would fly all the way to Rome just to gloat. We shall see. Maybe I can get my hands on more spoilers.

I just keep remembering what happened last September when it was spoiled that Theresa would find the disk and expose Gwen and Rebecca. JER got ticked and changed it because it ruined it for him and instead the disk got thrown into the incinerator and we got Ethan in a coma. I just hope he hasn't changed everything again for some reason.

I am hoping for a reveral like we got for Eve's downfall. I won't get my hopes up but Gwen going to Rome gives me hope. Plus, I want Gwen there when it comes out. It would suck if no one was there when the tabloid was revealed.

:lol: I am so with you on that!!

• Members

What is NBC doing, allowing JER to ruin NBCD!? The man is just done, NBC would be smart to rid of this man from both shows, unfortunately for PSNS fans it doesnt look like thats going to happen. PSNS is by far the worst its ever been and now the worst soap on air. I feel bad for the cast! I think a new HW would be exciting news for PSNS, but I doubt that will ever happen.

• Members

As a fan of Gwen and Liza Huber, I think it would be REALLY funny if Ethan did find out Gwen and Rebecca dished his paternity to the tabloid and then said, "[!@#$%^&*] it. I love you anyway, Gwen."

Anything to stick it to that !@#$%^&*] Theresa.

• Members

If it means that Theresa will get a man who will treat her like a queen while Ethan goes on to hear Gwen !@#$%^&*] about Theresa being the reason that the sun doesn't shine every day for the rest of his misreable life... I'm all for it.

Archived