Passions Spoilers for This Week and Next

• Members

These are from the NBC Vendetta board who got them from someone at CR. I hope these are ok to post-I always like the check so if there is a problem just delete :) .

http://boards.nbc.com/bb/showflat.php?Cat=...sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Ok the Theresa stuff stinks. When the hell is the damn thing going to come out.

The Al stuff does interest me because it seems like a return to the supernatural but most of this sucks :angry: .

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am LIVID at (first of all) myself, for reading these spoilers after I specifically avoided them on another board; (secondly), JER, for being s [!@#$%^&*] JERK for dragging this [!@#$%^&*] out this long--reveal the goddamn thing already you TURD!!! and (thirdly) NBC, for promoting this as THE BIG REVEAL!!!

Son.

of.

a.

!@#$%^&*]!!!

• Members

Well in the mags this week they said that Gwen and Rebecca would be exposed and NBC promoted it as such so that was one. The other was I knew about the Beth/Marty crash and figured, based on rumors of her demise and the fact that Passions said she was leaving, that Beth would die and Luis would have the kid. I also hear some unofficial spoilers from some Passions sources that Whitney and Chad will be revealed to be not siblings during this story and we already know this story will send Al out of here and possibly Chris since they are reportedly out. All that-and Edna and Norma returning in Rome-had me excited. Now the only thing remorely interesting is maybe a supernatural thing with Al and the chalice and the fact that the Noah/Maya thing is over and that everyone knows about Al. Otherwise the show sucks big time :angry: . What a letdown.

• Members

Who could blame you? This is really gut-wrenchingly disappointing. I wanted this summer to be a rejuvenation for this show. Buttttttt, these go through until almost July and now that Beth spoiler for July 17th? Nothing is going to happen on this show ALL SUMMER.

• Members

The only possibility of this even being worth anything is if Gwen gets caught pulling a Vegas Wedding. As in, she goes over there to gloat only to be overheard by Ethan. After all, why would the stupid !@#$%^&*] fly all the way to Rome to tell her, when she can just tell Theresa over the phone?

Archived