Favorite Music Diva

WTGH

• Members

Toups, that is from the Brit Awards! It's included on her Ultimate Kylie DVD. The one with Justin Timberlake was also at the Brit Awards, a year later I believe. They were VERY hot together. I remember a rumor that she was going to feature on his Rock Your Body single, but it never happened. :(

Oh yes and RICK!!! A friend sent me a few Debbie Harry tracks and I love them, especially the Blondie album with Good Boys. But I was wondering if you could tell me what cd had Military Rap? I really want to get that one.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Jun 6 2006, 04:19 AM)

Oh yes and RICK!!! A friend sent me a few Debbie Harry tracks and I love them, especially the Blondie album with Good Boys. But I was wondering if you could tell me what cd had Military Rap? I really want to get that one.

Alright you maggots

Do you love me? I can't hear you!

Pick em' up and put em down

You're in the army now.

Love it!

Military Rap is from her first solo album "Koo Koo" unfortunatly, It's out of print :(

I found it on vinyl at Goodwill, you may want to try there. I have been trying to find it on CD and there's 3 available at Amazon Marketplace but they are going for $64.00 and the sellers has so-so feedback.

• Members

Blondie is amazing! Everyone should rush out and buy "Parallel Lines" and "Eat To The Beat."

And Debbie Harry is hilarious. Once, when talking about her influence on my beloved Madonna, she said: "It means a lot to me that I was important to her. But a check would be better." :lol:

Archived