PSNS: Spoilers and casting news from SOD/SOW

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Adrian Wilson... good riddance.

John Reilly, I think less Alistair, but completely off the canvas... same with Kelli and Beth. Kelli is one of the few shining lights on the show these days, but they have to have Beth do something other than wanting to kill blonde !@#$%^&*]es ;)

This should be good, the show needs to get rid of the useless characters once and for all *cough*Jessica*cough*

• Members

I told everyone Al was going to either die or get taken down in this but no one believed me. This whole Vendetta think hinted at his last chance to destroy everyone. It is clear Passions wants Theresa to be the center of the show and with her in power she can be.

I am only upset about Beth and losing John Reilly. Al became a cartoon-good riddance. Good riddance to Chris too.

• Members

I'm sad about Kelli/Beth.

Alistair has GOT to go. As does Chris, who is obviously working for Alistair.

These budget cuts are going to be good for Passions CAST wise. Behind the scenes slashings are always sad and I feel terrible about those because the actors I think can always find other gigs much easier.

I have been saying it for two years - Passions is THE soap that needs backstage upheaveal and cast-cutting the most, IMO. It's been stale for 3, 4 fours. The show hasn't taken ANY, literally ANY, steps to fix the mistakes that have been made in previous years. So, I am so glad this budget cut is coming and the threats of cancellation are coming because now it will force JER not to be lazy and actually WRITE WELL which we all know he CAN do, but HASN'T, for whatever reason. Bring it on, Passions. I want my show back!

• Members

Wow, it sucks these three are losing their jobs. We gotta remember, this are real people ... lol.

Not sad at all to lose Chris, Beth or Alistair. Beth and Alistair, while entertaining, have long run their course.

And I cannot believe the tabloid reveal is finally unearthed! Holy CRAP. And the rest of those spoilers? OMG, I actually want to watch!

Archived