More people coming to Days?

• Members

TV Guide's HOT List! Days mentioned (

A friend of mine shared this with S&K fans in email...

Days of our Lives is mentioned as must see tv for June 9

(when Steve returns)...soaps are rarely highlighted on that list

of what's hot for viewing that week! The blurb also says others

may be returning? Hmmm?

Here are more details if you're interested:

http://www.nicholsevansfans.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=394

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

the link didnt work, now unless he's talking bout Vivian, Kristen, Stefano...i think ive had my fill of returns...oh yeah Laura and Bill would be cool....but im sure he's talking about Stephanie and Jo and Vern im sure Jo and Vern will pop back up for a few episodes considering she is his mother.

• Members

Sweetness, you've been holding on us with that site/forum. :lol: I just posted a link to it in the Patch Blog thread. It looks like you've put a lot of hard work and energy into the site so I had to share the link! :)

• Members

Right I guess but still the cast is full as it is and not many are leaving. I would think NBC would try to limit cast additions, especially long term, since they appear to want to cut costs. If the returns are short term, fine since the option doesn't pick up until next year but long term returns shouldn't even be considered until some leave. It just doesn't make sense given what we are hearing right now about NBC.

• Members

I guess I am a whore for returns. :lol: I will take them if DAYS can keep dishing it out.

Corday said he had an ace up his sleeve. I don't really think/know for sure that Patch and Kayla are it. Yeah, Corday said he always knew this return would happen. And so did SN and MBE....they say it, NOW. But Bruno said on SoapTalk that he kind of really got the ball rolling...well, I guess, indirectly, MBE did, since she told him to call Corday/DAYS. So, were they REALLY the ace that Corday was talking about? I don't know. It really could be Eileen or Joe Mascolo. I really do believe that. Don't forget those rumors a few months ago about Stephen, Mary Beth, Eileen, and LeAnne Hunley all knocking on Corday's door....

• Members

we know Leanne was knocking but the door was locked shut and the key was tossed away for some reason and now with Tony not on the show whats the point, interesting that Elieen would come knocking, but she did ask to come back after 6 months off the show and they turned her down...i wonder how long she has left at YR and Joe at Bold?

• Members

I think Leanne Hunley (Anna) needs to return, at least briefly. I want some resolution.

I also can't believe how long Joe Mascolo has been at B&B (five years). He's been wasted most of that. At least he had stuff to do on DAYS.

Eileen seems too happy at Y&R now. I can't see her coming back.

I'm guessing Jo and Vern return (they BETTER!) for a few brief cameos. And Stephanie's likely to show up too.

Oh, I have the TVGuide as well (I was shocked to get it so early, lol) and there is brand spanking new picture of Steve with the patch on with his arms around Kayla.

HOT.

My scanner is [!@#$%^&*] so hopefully someone can scan it or it turns up somewhere.

• Members

Oh man, if Eileen Davidson returned to Days, I'd collapse from excitement. Wow. That's been my #1 alltime "soap fan's dream come true" since she left the show in 1998. It's been over eight years now, and that's remained my #1 greatest wish, to have the fabulous Eileen back in Salem.

Please, God, don't leave me hanging this long without ever letting it really happen!

Archived