More people coming to Days?

• Members

I sure hope Eileen Davidson(Kristen), Marilyn McIntyre(Jo), Wayne Hefley(Vern) & LeAnn Hunely(Anna) return. I sure hope Kyle Lowder(Brady) and Nadia Bjorlin(Chloe) do NOT, Lowder (one of the worst actors to ever grace daytime) shouldn't be allowed back on tv period and I was sooooooooooooo sick of Brady and Chloe the last time.

Anna could return without Tony, since she's Carrie's mother and Roman's first wife, although her return would be better with Thaao Penghlis (Tony), hey maybe he could return too.

With these returns, some excess baggage could be axed, Rachel Melvin(Chelsea), kill the !@#$%^&*] off or send the !@#$%^&*] to prison for her crime, Austin Peck(Austin), since his acting is as about as "good" as it always was, Judi Evans(Bonnie), & Daphne Bloomer(Eugenia) could also be cut.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Being a Broe fan I wouldn't mind if they came back but JER sucked at writing them. I thought they were great at the begining. But I really see no reason to bring them back. Although, if Shelle got back together it would be nice to see them return for a Shelle wedding.

• Members

Here is my guess:

Lawerence and Carly!

Lawerence is not only John's haft brother, but he also raped Jennifer, had Steve's coffin switched and is an ememy of Bo's.

Carly is a former flame's of Bo's, Frankie's bio-sister, was best friends with Jennifer and Victor's ex-wife.

Too many ties for these folks to come back...

But I would LOVE for Stefano (joe) to return. I would sh** myself if he ever appeared as Steffy on my TV. Just imagine....

" Its good to be back...."

AHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS

• Members

Personally, I am really, really really *over*

the Dimeras....I don't want any of them back.

I associate them with Reilly...plot driven cartoon villains

Susan/Kristen et al...ugh.

I wouldn't mind seeing Lawrence back, but Carly

annoyed me so much

• Members

If Days becomes the Johnson show again. I sure wouldn't mind the Alamain's tagging along. In fact, to tell the story right, I'm damned sure that Lawrence would have to come back; not that I'm anticipating it will be done right in that aspect. We may never find out the truth behind it all. And I say whatever to that. However, this pair would be great for many reasons.

The total rape angle: Abby finds out Jack raped Kayla and later that Jennifer was raped. Talk about disturbed psyche's. I'd love to see her follow in great grandmother, Carrie, and grandmother, Laura's, footsteps. I know when Jennifer was with Frankie, she always worried about passing on the "crazy" gene.

Now, I really don't want to see them together, but I could see Jennifer leaning on Frankie, both out of anger for Jack betraying her and faking his death and her relationship with Frankie and thoise fears mentioned above, which would be realized, in this scenario.

Carly is a doctor. Not to mention the last person she gave news of a terminal illness to, to my knowledge, remains in her grave to this day. Talk about your credibility qualifications. And, I think it would be great for the Bo/Hope story, because the Billie angle was working for a little while, but I think it would great for Bo to realize how Billie/Chelsea have sabotaged his marriage. Of course, Hope wouldn't just instantly forgive him; too much damage has been caused. Enter Carly, the former love Hope never knew about.

The other I think I really want to see back is Anna: Stop by for your daughter's wedding, watch it not happen, get attached to a company that will adore your fashions, and butt heads with Kate. Girl needs a new enemy.

Now--all that said--I don't want anyone back until we have some massive cast cleansing. IF at all.

• Members

I read all these posts and it amazes me to read about the ones people are saying they can cut for budget reasons. I agree that some of them are excess weight at times, but these cuts are not going to do much for the budget. Esp. Rachel Melvin or Brody Hutzler who are probably only making scale. They have more chance of surviving than being cut.

Days will have to do like GL did and cut the vets or convince them to take big paycuts. They will possibly cut some of the other dead weight maybe to keep one vet around but depending on how tight of a budget they are given, they will have to cut the vets to meet it.

Either that or go with scale script writers.

• Members

Right on Keith

If I were the one cleaning house....

Billie - There was never a need for Billie to come back in the first place

Chelsea - See above

Kate - Her only purpose is to meddle in her kids lives. Can't stand her anymore

Tek - Lexie should confess all to Abe and Tek should leave town

Carrie - Loved her for years, but this return was a bust. She and Austin should reunite and leave Salem.

Austin - See Above

Patrick - Useless character, Billie/Patrick = Boring, Hope/PatricAustin -k = Nasty

Bonnie - Useless character, her purpose is to meddle in Mimi and Patricks lives ala Kate

Philip - Boring character, hopefully he will die racing cars because he is leaving in November ;)

Shawn Sr. - Heart Attack So Caroline and Victor can finally be together

That frees up 10 contracts

Returns: :)

Vivian - John calls Vivian to take over the reigns of Basic Black while he and Marlena rebuild their future. When Vivian realizes her main competition is Titan it starts an all out war with Victor when she decides to bury his company.

Kristen - Finally gets out of the Sultans castle and makes her way back to Salem to find John and Marlena happily married and her err Susan's son EJ all grown up.

Susan - We all know EJ is really Elvis John ;) Mommie needs to come back now that that mean mean Kristen will be back in Salem, and will most likely try to play Mother to Elvis.

Greta - Sami/EJ/Lucas/Greta triangle would be great! Plus Greta found out that her Daddy was Stefano.

Hey! A guy can dream lol

• Members

I thought the one time by Lawrence was the only time. That was while they were married I believe.

Of course it used to be that every heroine on Days had to be raped - Laura by Bill, then later Marlena, then Kayla, then Jennifer, etc. etc. It was sad that even good writers couldn't think of anything else to do with Days heroines but to have them raped.

• Members

Don't forget Maggie and Julie. And Kim slept with Victor, to save Shanes life. Victor was holding Shane hostage and told Kim if she didn't sleep with him he'd have Shane killed. And then there was Adrienne, raped by her own father none the less.

• Members

I remember Julie being raped (she was the second one on Days), but I do not remember Maggie being raped ever. Can you refresh my memory on that one?

Although not a heroine you can add Jan to the rape victims (raped by Nicole's dad).

Days sure loves that subject.

• Members

Jennifer has been raped once. She chose to sleep with Colin to save Jack. Not quite[ rape.

Kayla coming back a doctor? That's a bit of a slap in the face. While being a doctor and being a nurse are both medical, they take different backgrounds of education. Mind you, she's been of screen for fourteen years, but still.

Archived