HUGE Passions Spoiler/Rumor

• Members

As you all know the monk is set to be revealed on June 1. However, I have been playing the Vendetta game and I have gained enough clues to unlock a puzzle peice that reveals the identity of the monk. I am stating this as a rumor too just in case NBC is misleading people but the puzzle piece has the face with the hood down so I am taking it as fact. I am just shocked that NBC would let the identity be revealed in the puzzle but it looks like it has been. Many will be happy because they wanted it to be a surprise and not a new character and it is. It's also a beloved vet who is in need of a story and I knew he was going to get involved in the story but never did I think like this. I am so confused by this but it is based on the puzzle piece I unlocked the monk is...

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

..............Julian :o

This has alot of possibilties if the puzzle piece is not a trick by NBC but the puzzle has all the other people involved in Vendetta and now it has Julian in the center as the face under the hood. I hope this is true.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know from reading daily spoilers for next week that big Al reveals himself to Beth on June 2 and tells her he is close to obtaining a chalice to gain more power then he already has. I think Julian may have made a deal with him or something or maybe Al and Julian take turns as the monk because Julian was with Even at one point when Whitney was on her way to Rome. I think Al and Julian is working together and Julian is back to mean again which rocks!!

This is confusing but I guess it explains why Eve and Julian haven't been featured and why they appear next week. Passions said Sheridan is the key to the mystery and that Chris is involved so perhaps this ties in with Julian.

I am so exctied now. This is a shocker and a very good one. I couldn't beleive it when I got the puzzle piece. I wish I could show you all. If you go to the Vendetta site and use the catch up option to catch up on the clues you can unlock what I did. Then open your vault and put the puzzle together and you will see the piece. It takes like one minute if you all want to see for yourself.

This rocks!!!

• Members

Could be interesting. Hope it's interesting.

I don't know why but my mind immediately goes to evil twin land. Or face mask a la Charlie.

Whatever it is, if it's Ben Masters as the monk I'm down to watch.

• Members

I don't think it is Julian. Julian has been with Eve while Whitney has been with the monk. And on next Thursday's show when Whitney realizes how evil the monk is and looks under his hood, Julian and Eve are with Chris and Sheridan. Chris and Sheridan are telling Evian about what has happened in Rome.

Someone is messing around with the puzzle at the Vendetta site. The other day, they had Alistair with blonde hair on the monk's body.

If you look at the hands on the puzzle piece, they are not Ben's hands. The hands are as pale as a ghost while Ben's face in tan. You can tell that it was a bad photoshopped job. People have hacked into the Vendetta to get early views of the videos so I wouldn't be suprised if they hacked in and manipulated the puzzle.

• Members

Maybe Dawn but I never saw what you did with Al and I go to the Vendetta site every day for clues and such. The hand thing means nothing just like it meant nothing for Red. Those sure weren't Sharon Wyatt's hands under there and it sure has hell wasn't her under that white coat-not at least until a few weeks before the reveal. Whoever is under the monk hood now is just someone they hired to play him until the reveal so the hand means nothing IMO. This Julian thing is all over the place now. It is also possible that the spoilers for next week are misleading to keep this info a secret. I could have sworn wne reading those daily spoilers for next week that the Julian/Eve/Chris/Sheridan one took place on Monday or Tuesday but I may be wrong. It is also possible that Julian is working with Al and they take place being the monk. I mean we already know Al has a hand in this.

We will have to see and monitor this. That is why I classified this as a rumor too because I know about hackers. I just thought this was worthy of starting a thread because I had the puzzle piece and many boards have people posting about this now. Maybe we will get more info in the days ahead. I just really hope this is true.

• Members

Oh ok. I read them a few weeks ago so couldn't remember. We shall see. I have heard people say its the devil or something and that the monk can change images so he can be Julian or anyone else for that matter. Who knows-maybe Jules has a twin?

All I know is I would love for Ben Masters to be central to this story. We don't have long to wait-only a week-so we will see soon.

• Members

I hope Julian is the monk. It is unexpected and he needs a good story right now.

If it is Alister, I'm going to stop watching the show.

I still think the Passions red was a waste of time. How many times has Rachel been on the show since she was revealed?

I hope that the Monk reveal isn't a let down like Passions red.

Archived