ATWT Casting Spoiler

• Members

According to this, Jessica's getting a new nephew on June 26. His name is Dallas Griffin and he will be played by an actor named Duane McLaughlin.

They say they read about it at the Official ATWT Fan Club's site, and it's there, but I'm wondering, is this contract, recurring, a few guest appearances? And are they still thinking about bringing Bonnie back?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

HHMM...Never heard any mention of Jessica's siblings that I know of. People may recall some when she was first introduced. Well let's hope they use Jess more. From soapcentral this is Jessica's siblings:

Fiona Griffin (sister)

Lamar Griffin (brother)

But also found this interesting, why wouldn't they use one of these names as the character:

Carl Griffin (nephew)

Leon Griffin (nephew)

• Members

Maybe "Dallas" is the "Blaine" that they had the casting call for about two month ago when they sent out the casting call for "Bonnie".

If this is in fact "Blaine", then expect him to have some sort of past connection with Jade and be a cop.

• Members

You know, I was just thinking of a great storyline for this guy.

He could come into town as Jessica's nephew, end up dating Jade, and then, when he finds out about Luke, he comes out to everyone and they start a relationship. It would be the perfect for Luke to get revenge on Jade!

• Members

Interesting thought here...

When Jessica & Duncan first hooked up many years ago, it was a hot story because of the interracial aspect. What if Jessica is the one who has a problem with her nephew being gay and with Luke? It would be an interesting opportunity to show a different spin on prejudice and a wonderful opportunity for Lisa to remind Jessica of the past (considering that Lisa originally had problems with Ducan & Jessica's romance due to the difference in their race).

• Members

It seems like Curtis could have filled this role without inventing a new character. I was always ticked they didn't develop that character. I wanted Curtis with Lucy because I thought that would be a great way to get Ben and Jessica in the mix of the show (Craig was dominating at the time).

Archived